NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Kingston, Ontario, Canada, 2013/04/17 - Sentry Security Systems, Inc. announces the release of the RP EyeP Guard NVR - a system that provides security dealers and installers with the ability to leverage a growing market - end users who are opting to buy solutions from retailers - RPeyeP.com.
Sentry Security Systems Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of digital and network video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the RP EyeP Guard NVR and IP cameras. The RP EyeP Guard provides security dealers, installers and resellers the ability to leverage a growing market in video surveillance end users who are opting to buy video surveillance systems directly from large retailers.
“What I love about this product is that it gives dealers the tool they need to win back business that used to be theirs from the large retailers who took it from them”, says Mike Demmons, General Manager of Sentry Security Systems Inc. “It makes sense - buying video surveillance from a dealer who specializes in security vs. a retailer that sells everything from toilets to broccoli”.
Key features of the RP EyeP Guard NVR:
- Quick Installation: Automatic search and connect IP cameras with the 4 Plug-and Record PoE camera ports;
- Fast Setup: Up and recording in less than 5 minutes post-cabling with the 4-step configuration wizard;
- Less training and Post Sales Support: Product website offers downloadable manuals, how-to’s and more that end users can access.
- Easy Video Backup to a USB device or via the free remote access software;
- System Expandability: 2 removable hard drive bays allow for easy video storage upgrades or add-ons (no disassembly required), and up to 8 cameras can be connected per system;
- iPhone™/iPad™, Android™ and PC remote access support;
- 3 Year Warranty Included: Up to 5 Years available.
While box store and online systems are manufactured to meet a price point, the RP EyeP Guard NVR was developed to provide the features, functionality and ease-of-use this market demands, at an exceptional value. Complete (yet customizable) 4 camera solutions, including 1.3MP (1280x960) cameras start at just $1099 (MSRP $1374). “I’m very happy at how quickly this solution is helping our dealers get back into the lower-camera count market” says Jason Brunet, Sales Manager of Sentry Security Systems Inc. “The majority of our dealers are offering it as a package with or without installation, something a larger retailer can’t do”.
Sentry Security Systems, Inc. Fully Supported. Superior Performance. Lower Cost
For over 14 years, we’ve been providing digital and network video surveillance solutions to security systems dealers, installers and resellers. By exceeding product, service and support expectations, we have become the supplier of choice in our market to hundreds of clients, many of whom have been clients for over a decade.