The consulting company’s Infor experts will be hosting strategy meetings on a variety of topics, including maximizing ERP investments, implementations, upgrades, managed services, business intelligence and using ERP for talent management. Additionally, the Ciber team will be available to discuss solutions related to many of the IT trends organizations are facing, such as big data, cloud computing, social media and mobility.
Among the recent contract wins Ciber will feature at the show, attendees will be welcomed to the Ciber exhibit to hear about:
• ERP for a large healthcare provider: A major Midwest teaching hospital selected Ciber to implement Infor enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications, including the Infor Healthcare Suite that features Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management, Infor Lawson Financials and Infor HCM software. Ciber is helping the organization migrate from multiple back-end systems into a single Infor-based ERP system.
• Managed services for ERP applications: Ciber earned a three-year contract to manage Infor Financial Management and Infor Human Capital Management software for an Alaska-based organization engaged in a broad range of industries, such as traditional and alternative energy, construction, environmental services and hospitality. Ciber’s services cover comprehensive application operations and maintenance and help desk services.
• Worldwide rollout of Infor M3: A global leader in the animal nutrition industry selected Ciber as delivery partner for its global rollout of Infor M3, a comprehensive ERP solution designed for companies that make, move or maintain products. Ciber will supply resources to meet the development and support skills for phased rollouts at sites on three continents.
• Multifaceted ERP implementation: A highly populated county in a major Midwest metropolitan area selected Ciber to implement Infor ERP software. Solutions chosen included Infor Lawson Financials, Infor Talent Management, Infor Human Resource Management and Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management for Public Sector. By improving efficiencies, the county expects to save millions in taxpayer dollars.
Ciber’s recently completed engagements include an ERP implementation for a large metropolitan school district that is one of the nation’s first districts to use Infor for talent management. Another recent Ciber engagement supported a Western city in deployment of Infor Human Resource Management, Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management and Infor Supply Chain Management software. The project was expected to enhance service to the city’s 211,000 residents and save nearly $4 million for taxpayers over the next decade.
Ciber’s Infor team will offer show attendees the opportunity to schedule strategy sessions on a number of issues organizations now face:
• BI/Analytics Transforming data into insight is essential for any well-run organization, and Ciber’s understanding of Infor business intelligence packages brings high-quality, cost-effective services to BI initiatives. Organizations trust Ciber for intelligence gathering tools, dashboards, custom reports, training and knowledge transfer.
• Managed services, hosting and cloud Managed services, such as those offered by Ciber, allow organizations to spend less time on routine maintenance, upgrades, patches and support issues, freeing up time for strategic initiatives that move the organization ahead.
• Infor Talent Management and Human Capital Management (HCM) The Ciber team has helped several large organizations move their Human Resources proficiency ahead with Infor’s leading solutions.
• Implementations and Maximizing ERP Investments Ciber, the world’s premier Infor partner, has more successful implementations and upgrade experience than any other firm. The Ciber experts will be answering attendee questions on implementing S3 or M3 solutions and keeping ERP systems aligned with organizational goals.
• V10 upgrades:Ciber experts also will be on hand to discuss some of the company’s many V10 upgrade engagements. Recent projects include an upgrade for a leading national and state park concessioner as well as a double upgrade for a firm that trades in precious metals. Ciber’s upgrade accelerators tools for purging and archiving help organizations upgrade more quickly with less expense.
Ciber experts also will be on hand to discuss some of the company’s many V10 upgrade engagements. Recent projects include an upgrade for a leading national and state park concessioner as well as a double upgrade for a firm that trades in precious metals. Ciber’s upgrade accelerators tools for purging and archiving help organizations upgrade more quickly with less expense.
Ciber’s relationship with Infor dates back to 1995. As one of Infor’s largest systems integration partners, Ciber’s Infor experts have enhanced client systems capabilities through more than 2 million consulting hours. Ciber also has supported IT initiatives for hundreds of local government entities across the U.S. and in Europe.
About Ciber, Inc.
Ciber (ciber.com) is a global IT consulting company with 6,700 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit infor.com/.