NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Greenwood Village, CO, United States, 2013/03/18 - As a Platinum level member of Oracle’s Partner Network (OPN), Ciber has helped more than 1,000 clients in more than 2,000 separate engagements leverage their Oracle applications to improve business processes, reduce costs and provide support. NYSE: CBR
Attendees at this year’s Indianapolis-based Alliance conference will have an opportunity to learn about several of Ciber’s latest initiatives by visiting the Ciber exhibit, where personnel will be showcasing company offerings related to Oracle Managed Services and Business Solutions that can extend and enhance Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle Business Process Services, Oracle Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence solutions, as well as mobility solutions and ERP upgrades.
Conference attendees will have a chance to see Ciber’s team demonstrate several offerings. Among them are:
• Ciber Business Process Services (BPS) for Oracle, a complete cloud-based solution for Oracle’s PeopleSoft Applications in Higher Education. The solution includes subscription-based software licensing; full-service, cloud-based application management under a comprehensive, service-level-agreement-based provisioning agreement; accelerated implementation; and Ciber’s own value-added solutions that extend system functionality.
• Ciber Cloud Services for Oracle, a service-level-based offering for the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle Hyperion and surrounding Oracle technology. The services comprehensively cover application management, including provisioning, operation, and maintenance of the infrastructure and software components. Ciber also supplies functional and technical support, as well as ongoing application maintenance.
• Mobility Solutions. Ciber has developed a number of campus-focused solutions that put access and convenience in hand via mobile devices. These include an app that pushes grades to students, as well as mobile billing and financial aid apps, both of which deliver instant notification of school-related financial information. Ciber also offers a mobile schedule of classes, a parking locator that can be tailored to each campus, and a time and expense reporting app to help faculty and staff enter expense data via mobile devices.
• Ciber Solutions for Oracle Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence. Ciber’s solution for Oracle Hyperion which includes software, implementation and integration services and accelerators streamlines the often complex financial management processes used by higher education institutions and public sector agencies. The Ciber solution for Oracle Business Intelligence tool provides a complete view of operations and initiatives and eliminates information silos. The solution is designed to help institutions make informed strategic decisions by leveraging data throughout the organization.
• Ciber’s complete upgrade assessment, planning, and upgrade services for customers upgrading from non-current releases of Oracle’s PeopleSoft or the Oracle E-Business Suite. With Ciber, clients can gain improved support for business processes available in new software releases, and institutions can reduce customizations by staying current with software releases.
• PeopleSoft Self-Service. Students at higher education institutions expect easy, self-service access to information and routine campus activities. Ciber has developed solutions designed to make it easier for prospects and students to find what they need and get things done themselves. These include Ciber’s Prospect Inquiry Card, Online Admissions Application, Student Enrollment with Support for Continuing Education, and Financial Aid Scholarship Search. Ciber will expand offerings in 2013. Alliance attendees can gain more information at the Ciber exhibit.
• PeopleSoft HRCS Database Split. For organizations that need to separate a combined HRCS environment into standalone instances to keep HR and Campus Solutions systems current, Ciber brings expertise and accelerators to manage the “split” quickly and efficiently.
As a Platinum level member of Oracle’s Partner Network (OPN), Ciber has helped more than 1,000 clients in more than 2,000 separate engagements leverage their Oracle applications to improve business processes, reduce costs and provide support for management decision-making. In the higher education market, Ciber has implemented applications at more than 200 institutions in the United States and Canada.
About Ciber, Inc.
Ciber (ciber.com) is a client-focused, results-driven IT consulting company. Its 6,000 consultants provide the business acumen, technical skills and flexibility to help businesses and governments around the globe get the most from technology. Since 1974 Ciber has combined the stability and resources of a large consultancy with the agility and personal touch of a local firm. Ciber (CBR) trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.