TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Heads-up Display market to grow at a CAGR of 14.32 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing focus on improving safety and convenience for drivers/pilots of various vehicles. The Global Heads-up Display market has also been witnessing declining average selling prices (ASPs). However, the current high cost of heads-up displays could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Heads-up Display market 2012 2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the North American, European and the APAC region as well as the ROW; it also covers the Global Heads-up Display market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include are Pioneer Corp., Continental AG, Thales Group, and Rockwell Collins Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Audi AG, Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) AG, Daimler AG, eMagin Corp., Garmin International Inc., General Motors Co., Jabil Circuit Inc., Microoled, Syndiant Inc., Toyota Motor Corp., Visteon Corp., Vuzix Corp., and WiseChip Semiconductor Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
• What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
• What are key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?