NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chester, PA, United States, 2013/03/06 - Synygy announced the availability of a new application for the touch screen friendly Optymyze™ software platform that streamlines the management of inquiries and disputes related to sales compensation, sales performance, and other sales information.
Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of incentive compensation management (ICM) and other sales performance management solutions, today announced the availability of a new application for the touch screen friendly Optymyze™ software platform that streamlines the management of inquiries and disputes related to sales compensation, sales performance, and other sales information.
Without the ability to automate the initiation and resolution of inquiries and disputes through their smartphones, tablets, PCs or other web-enabled devices, salespeople, managers, administrators, and executives are unable to:
• submit inquiries and disputes directly from whatever device they are using;
• access from any device the underlying data required to analyze submitted issues;
• uncover and fix errors in data;
• review, approve, or reject requests, and send the response to the inquiry or dispute with supporting detail from any device.
Enhanced by near-universal accessibility, the Optymyze inquiry and dispute management application enables organizations to:
• speed the initiation of inquiries and disputes by expediting the process of asking questions or disputing inaccurate information using mobile devices;
• accurately and thoroughly, from touch or other devices, analyze the information needed to respond to inquiries and disputes;
• easily adjust data or make exceptions or overrides using any web-enabled device;
• quickly respond to inquiries and disputes from mobile and other devices.
“Salespeople who are unable to rapidly submit and get a meaningful response to their concerns may lose motivation and morale,” said Mark A. Stiffler, Synygy president & CEO. “Designed for access via touch devices, the Optymyze inquiry and dispute management application offers a proactive approach to expedite and resolve issues, reduce turnover of the best salespeople, and improve sales force productivity.”