NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Arlington, WA, United States, 2013/02/22 - Tactical FLEX, Inc. a global provider of information security, vulnerability, and risk management software solutions, today announced it will host a webinar on Feb. 27, 2013 titled “Aanval SAS Product Demonstration and Overview” - Aanval.com.
Are you able to quickly identify which specific devices, services, and approximate areas of the network are most at risk and which are more likely to be a problem in the future?
There are many reasons why IT departments are embracing Aanval SAS. If you're a Security Analyst, Network Engineer, System Administrator, IT Managers, IT Consultant, or a Value Added Reseller, we invite you to register for our Feb. 27th "Aanval SAS Product Demonstration and Overview" that will cover the business benefits of Aanval SAS (Situational Awareness System) and explore how Aanval can help solve specific security use cases to heighten the level of real-time security monitoring, security intelligence, and speed of incident response. The real-world use of Aanval can be for a variety of situations: email alerts when a rogue device comes online, alerts of a certain database or Apache error, rogue login or authentication attempts, as well as general charts and graphs to report on the network security status system-wide. Highlighted Features includes:
1. Unique Situational Awareness engine and False Positive Protection to help build detailed summaries of your network’s security posture, current risks and keep false positives from overpowering true risks.
2. New offensive tools and host scanning capabilities to proactively detect vulnerabilities, identify rogue devices and shore up defenses.
3. Powerful Geo-location feature to map locations of traffic sources in both static and real-time.
4. Vast array of high-quality reporting options and advanced displays including Situational Awareness Report and Event Timeline Browser.
5. Improve historical analytics with real-time searching and reporting. Quickly see thousands of events at a time, easily identifying potential security threat patterns.
6. Real-time Snort, Suricata and Syslog event correlation system.
To register for this event, visit our Featured Webinar page.
About Tactical FLEX, Inc.
Tactical FLEX, Inc. is a privately owned software development firm based in Seattle, specializing in information security research, engineering, technology design, and production. With the technological development of Aanval®, Tactical FLEX, Inc. has become a global provider of information security vulnerability and risk management software solutions that protect businesses of all sizes. Aanval® (aanval.com) is the industry's most comprehensive Snort, Suricata, and Syslog Intrusion Detection, Correlation, and Threat Management solution used by over 6,000 customers worldwide including government security, defense organizations, technology corporations, financial services organizations, energy companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, biotechnology manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, law firms, utility providers, and many others.