NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Piscataway, NJ, United States, 2013/02/20 - Protein Signal now offers a Mouse Anti-PEG Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog No.: A01795-100, A01795-500). This antibody is a new member of THE™ Elite series, which represents THE best quality antibody in the industry - GenScript.com. 1548:HK
PEG (Polyethylene glycol) is a polyether compound with many applications, from industrial manufacturing to medicine. PEGylation, which is an FDA-approved method of protein drug delivery, is the process of covalently coupling non-toxic, hydrophilic PEG molecules to a larger molecule. PEG modification can reduce the drug immunogenicity and antigenicity, decelerate renal excretion, improve stability towards proteolysis, and increase its half-life in blood. Accurate and sensitive quantification of PEG conjugates is important for PEG conjugated product development and pharmaceutical study. The polyethylene glycol (PEG) antibody is a useful tool for the detection of PEGylated molecules.
Currently, Protein Signal is having a "Find a better PEG antibody" special, guaranteeing to refund the money if customers find any PEG antibody product better than Protein Signal's. Protein Signal will develop other related products this year, such as Anti-PEG Antibody ELISA kits and labeling antibodies.
• Applications: Qualified for ELISA Capturer & Detector, Competitive ELISA, Double Antigen Bridging ELISA, Western Blot, Immunohistochemistry.
• Specificity: High affinity for the PEG backbone. The antibody binds to a variety of PEGs such as PEG40K, PEG20K, PEG5K, PEG12, PEGylated drugs, and PEG conjugates.
• Immunogen: PEG conjugated to KLH.
• Purification Method: Affinity chromatography.
• Fusion Partner: Spleen cells were fused with SP2/0-Ag14 mouse myeloma cells.