TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Public Cloud market to grow at a CAGR of 29.96 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce overall expenditure on IT infrastructure. The Global Public Cloud market has also been witnessing the increasing availability of high bandwidth services. However, the privacy of data in the cloud infrastructure could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Public Cloud Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Public Cloud market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Amazon.com Inc., Google Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Rackspace Inc., and Salesforce.com Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are VMware Inc., Red Hat Corp., Dell Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., CA Inc., Oracle Corp., CSC, BMC Software Inc., ATandT Corp., and EMC Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
• What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.