NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/01/11 - With guaranteed rental programme and huge potential for capital gain The Loch Palm Phuket, Thailand, is a dream come true for property investors with the added bonus of being the ultimate lifestyle retreat for golf enthusiasts.
A select number of detached and semi-detached villas have been released at discounts to the launch prices. The detached villas will see a price increase targeted to be 15% whilst semi-detached villas will see a price increase of 20% at launch.
The stunning contemporary detached and semi-detached villas are situated on the edge of the beautiful Loch Palm Golf Course, one of the premier golf courses in Phuket, Thailand. Offering lush tropical surroundings overlooking the lakes and fairways and with over 65% of the development dedicated to green areas, including owners’ gardens.
The Loch Palm will also be the home of a Spa, a bar and a restaurant and the development company will offer full estate management and resort rental services allowing villa owners to benefit from yield as well as capital growth potential.
With 22 detached and 12 semi-detached ultra-chic three storey residences overlooking the lakes and fairways of Loch Palm golf course, The Loch Palm is another ground-breaking project in Phuket.
The Asian contemporary design ensures maximum views featuring a first floor infinity edge swimming pool, third storey family room and decking with full vistas across the golf course and its lakes to Kathu valley. Each villa will have a private swimming pool and also a private garden. One of the most exclusive and best locations in Phuket running alongside the fairways of Loch Palm golf course. The Loch Palm is within 5 minutes drive of Dulwich International College and a few minutes to major shopping attractions.
These 4 or 5 bedroom properties will certainly become one of Phuket's most talked about designs.
Prices from US$417,000 to US$834,000 (subject to currency exchange)
Phuket Island is one of Asia's most desirable dream home destination, with magnificent scenery, stunning beaches, diving reefs, as well as some of the world's most exclusive recreational facilities including spas, world class golf courses, marinas and a wealth of fine restaurants and shops:
• Phuket is one of the fastest growing property markets in the world.
• Despite the rapid enhancements, the costs of living in Phuket remain around 1/3 of those in the UK.
• Phuket is the wealthiest province in southern Thailand and so enjoys all possible protection and encouragement from the central government in Bangkok.
• Phuket was the only location in Thailand (and probably Asia) that did not show any sign of decline during the Asian economic crisis in the 1990's.
• Continued strong rental returns are expected given the fact that there are 4 million visitors to Phuket annually and that this figure was forecasted to rise to 5 million in 2006.
• Phuket offers six international golf courses making it Asia's number 1 golfing destination.
• Offers an attractive infrastructure such as world-class hospitals and medical care as well as international schools.
• Fortune magazine recently voted Phuket as one of the top five idyllic places to retire to.
• Phuket presents a unique balance of political and economic security, accessibility, low-cost modern convenience, and laid-back island charm, and as such presents an attractive lifestyle and opportunity for financial investors around the globe.
Owners of the villas at The Loch Palm can join either the 4 year Rental Guarantee Program or the normal shared Rental Pool Program:
• Rental Guarantee Program: The 4 year Rental Guarantee program provides a guaranteed return of 6% on the purchase price of the villa for the first 4 years. Owners are still able to use their villa for 28 days per annum.
• Rental Pool Program: The Rental Pool program is where you share the actual revenue received by the appointed Resort Management Company. Returns are projected to be higher than the Rental Guarantee program but of course not guaranteed. In addition, owners are able to enjoy up to 60 days usage.
Loch Palm Golf Course
Loch Palm Golf Club (formerly known as Phuket Century Country Club) is one of the most refreshing and serene atmosphere golf courses in Phuket. Spread over 160 acres of lush, rolling hills, this course has been carefully designed to blend beautifully with the natural terrain. Nestled below a panoramic range of peaks and located between waterfalls and Katu village, the layout surrounds the largest lake on any golf course in Phuket - Crystal Lake.
This is an 18 holes course par 72, 6,555 yards palm tree-lined beauty, recently completed major re-designs and multi-million dollar upgrades. The Loch Palm is a dream come true for investors with the added bonus of being the ultimate lifestyle retreat for golf enthusiasts.