NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, VA, United States, 2013/02/05 - CEO Birger Steen recognizes the achievements of ecosystem partners and ISVs that have achieved exceptional cloud services success by taking full advantage of Parallels software, expertise and ecosystem - Parallels.com.
Parallels, the hosting and cloud services enablement leader, today announced the recipients of the Fourth Annual Parallels Partner Awards. Parallels CEO Birger Steen recognized thirteen companies during Parallels Summit 2013, which is being held in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace. Parallels Partner Awards recognize outstanding yearly achievements by partners who make the best use of the assets Parallels provides, with special attention given to those partners who have innovated and differentiated in the rapidly-expanding small and medium business (SMB) cloud services market.
"On behalf of Parallels and personally, I’d like to congratulate both the finalists and recipients of this year’s Parallels Partner Awards. They are leading and innovative cloud service providers and technology companies and each one of them has done something outstanding in 2012," said Birger Steen, CEO of Parallels. "Parallels is proud to be a catalyst to a growing and powerful partner ecosystem designed to help service providers grow and profit from the cloud. We are delighted to acknowledge these partners at Parallels Summit 2013."
The recipients of the 2012 Parallels Partner Awards are:
• New Partner of the Year: Telenor Business Internet Services
• Technology Partner of the Year: Backup Agent
• Excellence in Innovation: KPN
• Excellence in Web Hosting: Point North Networks
• Excellence in Communication and Collaboration Services: iiNet
• Excellence in Infrastructure-as-a-Service: WiredTree
• Regional Partner of the Year, North America: CornerStone Telephone Company
• Regional Partner of the Year, Europe: Acens
• Regional Partner of the Year, Asia Pacific: Uber Global
• Regional Partner of the Year, Latin America: Websolute
• Regional Partner of the Year, Russia / Middle East / Africa: Kazakh Telecom
• Excellence in Service: Media Temple
• President’s Award: GoDaddy.com
"As the world’s leading provider of Web hosting and domain names, Go Daddy is honored to work with Parallels. Receiving the Parallels President’s Award this year is just the icing on the cake,” said Go Daddy Vice President of Product Development Hosting Scott Brown. “A majority of our nearly 11 million customers around the world are small business owners who rely on us to help them leverage the power of the Internet with easy-to-use, reliable hosting products. Parallels is a great partner in our mission to help even more people succeed online."
Parallels (parallels.com) is a worldwide leader in hosting and cloud service enablement and desktop virtualization. Founded in 1999, Parallels is a fast-growing company with more than 900 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia.