NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lenexa, KS, United States, 2013/02/05 - Co-Chair of CIP Version 5 Drafting Team to Provide Important Insights on Planning for NERC CIP Version 5 at Pacific Gas & Electric's Upcoming NERC CIP Peer Sharing Event February 25-27, 2013 - CorpRisk.net.
Less than a month away from the upcoming NERC CIP Peer Sharing Event hosted by Pacific Gas & Electric! The presentations will be focused on the results of the recent Audits for Pacific Gas & Electric and San Diego Gas & Electric with additional input and best practices to be shared by 15+ utility companies. Speakers confirmed include:
• Philip Huff, Co-Chair CIP Version 5 Drafting Team, Arkansas Electric Cooperative
• John Pespisa, Director NERC Compliance Program, Southern California Edison
• Steve Knaebel, Director, Policy Compliance & Awareness, Pacific Gas & Electric
• Pat vanMidde, Regulatory Policy Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
• Chuck Tickles, Vice President Information Technology, Kansas City Power & Light
• Jamey Sample, Sr. Director, NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection; CISO, Pacific Gas & Electric
This will be CRSI’s 3rd utility co-hosted Peer Sharing Event and the previous two were very well received. CRSI’s NERC CIP Peer Sharing events at PPL in February 2012 and Kansas City Power & Light in August 2012 both had 20+ utilities and 100+ attendees from various NERC Regions sharing best practices and industry insights that others were able to immediately benefit from and implement into their own compliance programs.
Participating Companies Include:
• Arkansas Electric Cooperative
• Bonneville Power Administration
• California ISO
• DTE Energy Supply, Inc.
• Iberdrola Renewables
• Kansas City Power & Light
• Luminant Power
• PECO Energy Company
• PPL Services Corporation
• Sacramento Municipal Utility District
• San Diego Gas & Electric
• Southern California Edison
• We Energies, and more...
CRSI's NERC CIP Peer Sharing Events are designed for all members of the utility organization. Those that will benefit most from the event are Subject Matter Experts, members of the internal Compliance Team, Senior Executives, Management, employees dealing directly with NERC CIP on a daily basis, and new employees to the organization needing an introduction to NERC CIP.
Not able to make this date? Check out our future events and the next scheduled NERC CIP Peer Sharing Event with Tennessee Valley Authority June 5-7, 2013 in Chattanooga.