NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boca Raton, FL, United States, 2013/01/25 - The Inventors Society of South Florida presents its Annual Expo, "Resources 2013." The event will be held February 16, 10am to 6pm, at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida - InventorsSociety.net / TransMediaGroup.com.
On February 16, the Inventors Society of South Florida will present its Annual Expo,"Resources 2013." The event will be held from 10am to 6pm, at the prestigious Palm Beach County Convention Center, 650 Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach, FL. It is FREE to exhibit and FREE to attend! Exhibitor Registration and Attendee Registration are live online. Just for attending you are entered into a FREE hourly door prize raffle! Sign up online and get a second FREE raffle ticket as a bonus!
Zack Marks, 12, will head a lineup of genius inventors who will present their phantasmagoric ideas. The young inventor/entrepreneur created a safe social site for kids, gromsocial.com, after his parents got mad at him for creating a Facebook account behind their backs.
If you are an inventor, investor, service provider or simply interested, come mix and mingle with some of the most brilliant minds available. Amongst them will be seasoned inventors with products on the market, as well as those coming for the first time. My Cool Inventions Radio Show will be interviewing some of the inventors throughout the day.
Other inventors in the lineup include:
• Trevor Lambert, President and founder of Lambert & Lambert, Inc.
• Tim Walsh, a toy and game expert. His latest, Crazy Chins, is a Movie Making Kit that is sure to provide hours of giggles. Walsh is also an author of two great books, which he will be selling and signing.
• Orville Crain, one of the founders of Klever Innovations, took a simple invention, a safe box cutter, to market. Last year, the company did over 3.5 million dollars in sales.
• Greg Berman, CEO of Business Partners, which has committed $100 million for ‘AngelStage’ investing in start-ups.
• Gigi Stetler, an amazing woman who is the embodiment of the dynamic stamina it takes to be an entrepreneur. Her book “Unstoppable” will also be available for sale and signing.
For more information about the event, visit inventorssociety.net or call 561-676-5677.