Noble Systems Corporation, a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, announces the release of Noble Maestro 7.1, the newest generation of Noble Systems’ flagship offering for contact center management and reporting. Noble Maestro provides an intuitive manager portal for the Noble Enterprise Solution Suite, making it easy for users to manage campaigns, lists and data, assign contact strategies, schedule activities, and control activity flows.
“Remote and mobile management access is no longer a luxury it’s a necessity,” said James K. Noble, President and CEO of Noble Systems. “High-performance contact centers compete in a global marketplace that has moved beyond the traditional wires-and-workstations model. That’s why we’ve invested in delivering a solution that untethers managers and empowers them to get the job done anywhere, anytime.”
Noble Harmony provides remote and mobile access to Noble’s award-winning management tools from virtually any web-enabled device, allowing managers to easily stay on top of contact center activities, wherever they may be located. Managers can create list assignments, set pacing parameters, monitor agent activity, define alerts to be triggered on specific activities, quickly find and analyze individual campaigns and agents, audit changes, and much more.
Key enhancements and features include:
- Enhanced IVR with Web Services web services are supported for use with Noble IVR;
- Integrated Analytics seamless connectivity with Noble Data and Speech Analytics tools;
- Improved Area Code Management automated maintenance of area codes for list records to manage dialing more effectively;
- Enriched Compliance customizable Dialing Filters to manage compliant contacts, connectivity does not require DSN and enhanced audit logging;
- Advanced QA Features updated QA Scorecard functionality, including new question templates, question weighting and scoring tools, and voice and video recording indicators;
- Upgraded List Management expanded support for creating list profiles and multiple phone numbers per record with duplicate number management.
“The Noble Maestro manager portal is a central component of our premise and cloud-based contact center platforms, and it has played a significant role in helping us win new business since it was first introduced in 2007,” says James K. Noble, Jr., President and CEO of Noble Systems. “Maestro offers our clients a dependable resource for improving agent efficiency and streamlining management functions. Its intuitive design and ease of use puts it at the top of our clients’ favorite system features.” Learn more about Noble Maestro.
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation (noblesystems.com) is a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, providing innovative products since 1989. Every day, millions of customer contacts are made by agents at 4,000+ client installations worldwide using the award-winning Noble platforms for inbound, outbound and blended communications. The scalable, integrated Noble solutions include advanced ACD and predictive dialing; unified contact processing; and integrated IVR, recording, messaging, quality/monitoring systems, scripting, workforce optimization, real-time reporting and management, and analytics and decisioning tools. Based in Atlanta, GA, Noble Systems was the first vendor to offer an open, scalable, fully-distributed platform.