NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Los Angeles, CA, United States, 2013/01/14 - The Environmental Hygienists Association announces newly-expanded volatile organic compound (VOC) and toxic mold inspection and remediation services for commercial, residential, and public buildings in California, Las Vegas, Phoenix, nationwide USA.
The Environmental Hygienists Association is now providing newly-expanded volatile organic compound (VOC) and toxic mold testing and removal services for workplaces and residences in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, statewide California, Las Vegas, Phoenix, nationwide USA, and anywhere in Asia.
There are thousands of different chemicals classified as VOCs. A few of the most dangerous and commonly found VOCs are:
• Toxic mold growth, which emits cancer-causing carcinogens and which causes over 100 major health problems including severe respiratory problems and brain problems;
• Formaldehyde and benzene, which are also carcinogens; and
• Toluene, xylene, and perchloroethylene, which cause neurological damage.
Just as there are thousands of different VOCs, there are also a large number of VOC sources, such as:
• Visible toxic mold and mold growth hidden inside heating and cooling equipment and ducts, floors, ceilings, walls, basements, crawl spaces, and attics; and
• Commonly-used products such as paint, air fresheners, carpeting, cosmetics, particleboard copiers and printers, tobacco and other smoke, dry cleaning chemicals, solvents, aerosol propellants, glues, and house cleaning chemicals.
“Indoor VOCs and toxic molds in elevated levels need to be found and removed for the safety of commercial building occupants and home residents”, recommend Phillip Fry and Hank Taylor, Certified Environmental Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, and Certified Ozone Professionals.
“As to VOCs and mold growth at home, there are no acceptable safe levels according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Research has shown that residential indoor concentrations of toxic VOCs are much higher than outdoor concentrations,” Fry and Taylor point out.
To arrange for VOC and toxic mold inspection, testing, removal, and prevention in commercial, public, and residential buildings anywhere in the U.S.A., Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, or elsewhere in Asia, please contact:
For Asia, Hank Taylor, E: moldmen[.]att.net and visit website moldmarines.com/.