Paradisus Punta Cana, the luxury all-inclusive Caribbean resort, announces the completion of its GABI beach restaurant and bar and its redesigned Royal Service LA PALAPA restaurant – the social epicenters of the resort—in addition to several reimagined dining venues throughout the property. These new renovations bring Paradisus Resorts’ signature restaurant concepts to Paradisus Punta Cana, aligning the property with the rest of the brand’s superior culinary offerings.
Paradisus Punta Cana’s latest renovations have transformed GABI beach restaurant and bar into the largest and most vibrant social hotspot in the Caribbean. Fresh seafood plays a starring role on the GABI restaurant’s menu, with appetizers including Peruvian Fish Ceviche and Fried Squid and Fish over Pico de Gallo Salsa. Signature dishes include Seafood Brochette in Dill Sauce with Rice and Mushrooms, as well as Seafood Paella.
The new GABI beach restaurant and bar will host themed nights throughout the week, including “Staying Alive” night, that features top billboard hits from the 70’s to present day; “Glorious Fashion Party” night, that showcases models and pays homage to all things stylish; “Bubble Champagne Chic” night, that (in partnership with the on-property Swarovski shop) honors both bubbly and the art of the burlesque; “Taino Afro Party” night, which highlights the African culture and incorporates Taino traditions; and “C’est La Vie” night, which celebrates Cannes’ celebration of cinema and art. Open daily, the new GABI will be accessible to all resort guests, boasting a family-friendly ambiance. Locals will also enjoy access to the GABI at an extra fee.
In addition, Paradisus Punta Cana debuts its new Royal Service concept, transforming LA PALAPA restaurant into a modern and exclusive dining experience. The restaurant’s new eclectic style combines décor elements inspired by the 50’s and 60’s, with a decidedly contemporary feel. A mixture of woods, metals and marble provoke contrasts in ambiance around LA PALAPA, while soft lighting provides a sense of intimacy throughout. The PaIapa’s Sky Bar, also exclusive for Royal Service guests, boasts neo-iconic elements such as wool seats that pay homage to French designer Lalanne.
LA PALAPA comes replete with spectacular views of the ocean and resort pool and welcomes meat lovers with its wide array of grilled cuisine mixed with a Latin Brazilian Fusion. Menu selections include Chicken Rissois and Lime Soup appetizers, with Traditional Spiritual Cod Fish and Lamb Shank Sword as main entrees.
Paradisus Punta Cana will now be home to Paradisus brand restaurant concepts, including:
• The Grill, a mouth-watering Italian-Argentinean eatery, where visitors relish in a selection of irresistible fine cuts and a stellar wine menu that promise to delight the most demanding of palates. This steakhouse, open nightly for dinner, features an outdoor terrace with live show cooking. The restaurant’s new contemporary furniture allows for enhanced dish presentation, while new light dimming fixtures assist in highlighting the restaurant’s chic color palette.
• Guests can enjoy a five star Italian dining experience at the new Palazzo restaurant. The elegant eatery provides a warm, intimate experience for diners, while reflecting a fresh, contemporary feel. Every detail, from the lighting, to the furniture, to the oversized windows draped with white satin curtains, add to its serene and seductive ambience.
• The resort’s new Bana restaurant is a contemporary Asian dining experience that features Japanese tatami mat flooring and several distinct areas. These include an indoor, air-conditioned, private dining room and zen-like terrace in which to savor Asian fusion cuisine, Teppanyaki tables and an adults-only sushi bar. Bana is open daily with three dinner seatings: 6:00pm, 7:45pm and 9:30pm.
• The new Mole restaurant, ideal for families, features contemporary Mexican cuisine and boasts a special “Live” quesadilla area,“Tres Marias” style. Lunch service features contemporary Tex Mex cuisine, while dinner offers more a refined, traditional Mexican fare.
• Naos restaurant, open daily for breakfast and dinner, features international cuisine, with flavors from around the world.
• Aqua restaurant, featuring Mediterranean cuisine with a la carte specialties, is open nightly for dinner, 6:30-10:00pm.
Paradisus Punta Cana also features six new and redesigned bars, including:
• South Avenue Bar, a covered and open-air venue located near the restaurants that buzzes with energy, events and music and serves molecular cocktails.
• North Avenue Bar, a music-filled, outdoor restaurant ideal for listening, watching, talking and dancing. The bar features live music in a relaxing environment, with dim lighting and exotic cocktails.
• M bar caters to happy imbibers from day into night, while their exclusive themed martini selection invites lingering over pre-dinner cocktails.
• Swim Up Bar, located in the main pool, allows guests to swim right up to their favorite liquid refreshments throughout the day.
• Sunset Bar, exclusive for Royal Service Customers, is open daily offering natural juices, cocktails and snacks.
• Red Lounge, an all-day lobby bar and after-dinner lounge, changes ambiance to suit the mood and tempo of day and night-time entertainment.
In addition to its food and beverage venues, Paradisus Punta Cana has completed the renovations of its Royal Service guest rooms and is currently renovating its standard guest rooms, with expected completion in 2014. Surrounded by tropical gardens, lush mangroves and facing one of the most breathtaking white-powder beaches in all of the Caribbean, Paradisus Punta Cana offers guests a private beach, seven swimming pools, 12 restaurants and a full service, and a signature YHI Spa. The property is located on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic, and only 20 minutes from the International Airport.