NMEA 0813 ports are standard, and can be upgraded at the factory to NMEA 2000 ports if you demand. Then there are the eight DI/O terminals, four GbE ports, three display interfaces, and the PCI/PCIe slots. The variety of interfaces alongside the wide range of Intel processors that users can choose from makes the MC-7130-MP both powerful and efficient of marine computers, however you need it. With advanced security features like its hardware-level Trusted Platform Module, and its automated software/OS rescue system, Smart Recovery, the MC-7130-MP is ready to run right out of the box, and with all the durability and dedication that users expect from the Moxa name.
MC-7130-MP embedded marine computers are compliant with industrial marine standards such as IEC 61174, IEC 61162-1, IEC 61162-2, DNV, and IACS-E10, verifying their resilience in maritime operations and ensuring you of the quality you demand to secure your offshore safety. Designed specifically as an ECDIS system data processing unit, the MC-7130-MP has been carefully engineered to deliver the most precise and streamlined color profiles possible. Simply put, the MC-7130-MP is your best choice for marine computing, whether intended as a control center, ECDIS server, or data acquisition terminal.
Features & Benefit
• High performance 3rd gen. Intel® Core™ i3 520E processor, 3 MB L2 cache;
• Built-in 4 GB DDR3 memory, supports up to 16 GB;
• Intel HD 4000 graphics with 3 independent displays for viewing across multiple terminals;
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy;
• 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports;
• 2 RS-232 ports;
• 8 NMEA 0183 ports;
• 2 universal PCI slots / 1 PCIe x16 slot;
• 6 USB 2.0 hosts / 2 USB 3.0 hosts;
• 4 integrated high-speed SATA interfaces: 2 at 6 Gb/s and 2 at 3 Gb/s;
• RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 architectures available;
• Integrated Trusted Platform Module provides a hardware-based security platform for maximum data and system protection;
• 24 VDC and 100 to 240 VAC power input models available;
• Supports Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, and Windows 7.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.