Intelligent InSites, Inc., the leading provider of healthcare enterprise software platform helping healthcare organizations optimize operations by transforming automatically-collected data into actionable intelligence and real-time operational insights, will demonstrate ways to reduce costs, deliver better care, and improve patient satisfaction at the 24th Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care, organized by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, December 9-12, 2012, in Orlando, Florida.
According to Marcus Ruark, Vice President of Marketing at Intelligent InSites,“With the rising costs of healthcare and diminishing reimbursement rates, there is a great need to embrace technologies that can make a significant and sustainable impact on the hospital operational performance and quality of care.”
Intelligent InSites’ healthcare enterprise software platform offers an open and flexible design and innovative operational and clinical quality applications, which are based on automated sensors and real-time data collection, mobile technologies, and secure cloud-computing solutions.
Benefits of the Intelligent InSites solution include:
• Empowering employees to reduce waste by automating many manual processes, such as monitoring the temperature of medication storage, checking the status of rooms and other resources, and updating OR schedule boards.
• Improving patient safety by giving healthcare providers proactive, timely, and accurate notifications at the point of care, including information derived from other healthcare information technology (HIT) systems.
• Increasing HCAHPS patient satisfaction scores by streamlining communication processes between patients, care providers, and ancillary staff.
• Supporting lean and six sigma initiatives by providing highly interactive, easy-to-use dashboards and reports to quickly identify areas of improvements, perform benchmarking, and monitor the impact of process changes –resulting in streamlined patient flow, increased utilization of owned equipment, reduction in rental expenses, and other operational benefits.
• Providing actionable analytics based on synthesizing real-time data from multiple sources, including real-time location systems (RTLS), environmental sensors, electronic health records, building management systems, mobile devices, nurse call systems, and other healthcare information systems.
Conference attendees can see Intelligent InSites’ real-time healthcare enterprise software platform in action at Intelligent InSites’ booth #909. Healthcare providers visiting Intelligent InSites’ booth can also register to win a free registration to the Lean in Healthcare Course (valued at $4,000), facilitated by Lean Healthcare West–a nationally-recognized Lean consulting organization, whose research on Lean healthcare was funded by the National Science Foundation and is now applied in nationally-renowned healthcare organizations.
About the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
An independent not-for profit-organization based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, IHI (ihi.org) focuses on motivating and building the will for change; identifying and testing new models of care in partnership with both patients and health care professionals; and ensuring the broadest possible adoption of best practices and effective innovations.
About Intelligent InSites
Intelligent InSites (IntelligentInSites.com) helps healthcare organizations improve care and reduce costs by transforming automatically-collected data into actionable insights. Through its interoperable, hardware-neutral, healthcare real-time location system (RTLS) software platform, Intelligent InSites gathers data from real-time location, condition sensing, and other systems; then delivers meaningful information to the right person, at the right time, on the right device. Intelligent InSites’ customers gain enterprise-wide visibility and are able to impact continuous process improvements, resulting in remarkable financial and quality of care outcomes.
Intelligent InSites and the Intelligent InSites logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intelligent InSites and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.