NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Tel Aviv, Israel, 2012/11/09 - From the Gold Whistle to the Gold Drum HV, and now the Gold Drum, Elmo offers the widest range of network-based servo drives with an identical core and the same operating environment - ElmoMC.com.
• Elmo Motion Control, a leading provider of full motion control solutions and products, has released the Gold Drum;
• a resilient, compact, panel-mounted servo drive that delivers 9.6 kW of continuous power (11.2 kW of peak power).
A part of Elmo’s advanced Gold line, Gold Drum servo drives operate from a DC power source in current, velocity, position and advanced position modes, in conjunction with a permanent-magnet synchronous brushless motor, DC brush motor, linear motor or voice coil. They are designed for use with any type of sinusoidal and trapezoidal commutation with vector control, and are powerful enough to operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network.
Elmo's Gold servo drives are easily set up and tuned using Elmo Application Studio (EAS) software tools ― a Windows-based application that enables users to quickly and simply configure the servo drive for optimal use with their motor, cutting integration time and maintenance costs. Add to the equation Elmo's Gold Maestro (GMAS) network controller, and a high-level, real-time, multi-axis network is created.
The company's 'go-standard' policy ensures that Gold drives are compliant with a wide range of safety and EMC standards and with industry protocols like EtherCAT and CANopen to allow for the easy expansion, upgrading, replacing or even adding non-Elmo products to the network.
• Outstanding servo performance
• STD compliant, EtherCAT and CANopen network servo drives
• Supports PLC Source, PLC Sink and TTL I/O types
• DS-402 profile modes including: Cyclic position, velocity and current
• Any Feedback: Incremental encoder, analog encoder, any absolute encoder, resolver
• UL and IEC 61800 certified to operate up to 800 VDC & 530 VAC
• Complies with stringent safety and EMC STDs: IEC61800, UL508c, UL60950, EC61800-5-1
Elmo (elmomc.com) designs and manufactures cutting-edge servo drives and network motion controllers that are one-stop solutions for any motion control technology. As a leading global company with over 25 years’ experience, we bring our clients profitability and success. Due to our focus on performance, reliability, durability and safety, competiveness, as well as compliance with a wide range of industry standards and protocols, our solutions have been integrated by world leading machine manufacturers in a wide variety of industries from the industrial to the military. Elmo - one solution, any application!