Since the first launch of IPv6 in its Ethernet switches, including din-rail and rackmount switches, such as JetNet 6059G, JetNet 5012G, JetNet 4508/4508f, JetNet 5428G, JetNet 5628G and JetNet 5728G. Korenix has and continues to deploy IPv6 in its JetNet series switches in order to reach and exceed the customers system and oncoming network requirements in the global industrial market.
Korenix delivers fully fledged features of IPv6 for JetNet 4518 and JetNet 5018G and other JetNet switches, including, Security through IPv6 SSH & SSL; Network management via Ping6, CLI, Telnet and Web; IPv6 neighbor discovery; IPv6 Configuration & Firmware upgrades. In addition, Dual stack – IPv6 and IPv4, with functions that will enable users to use IPv4-IPv6 in mixed network environments. With the new IPv6 protocol available in their firmware, the switches are compatible with other equipment supporting IPv6.
The switches, supporting by IPv6 are:
• JetNet 4518 Industrial 18-Port Managed Fast Ethernet Switch
• JetNet 5018G Industrial 16+2G Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch
• JetNet 4508 / JetNet 4508f 8-port Managed Fast Ethernet / Fiber Switch
• JetNet 6059G Industrial 9-port Full Gigabit Managed Switch
• JetNet 5628G / 5628G-R IEC61850-3 rated 24+4G Modular Managed Switch
• JetNet 5728G-24P/ 5728G-16P / 5720G-8P Managed IEEE802.3at PoE Switch w/ 24/16/8-port PoE
Korenix Technology, a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to design and manufacture high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks, for more information please Visit Korenix.com or contact Korenix Sales.