The major additions include a Seagate® 2.5-inch 1TB internal SATA hard drive and 2.5-inch 1TB external storage device, two Arkeia® Software 3rd party software apps and seventy network cameras.
The newly compatible 2.5" internal SATA hard drive:
• Seagate® - ST91000640NS (1TB)
The newly compatible 2.5" external storage device:
• Seagate® - Backup Plus (1TB)
The newly compatible 3rd party software apps:
• Arkeia® Software - Arkeia Network Backup 9.1.7, Arkeia vmOneStep 9.1.7
The newly compatible Network Cameras (by brand):
• ACTi® - ACTi SED-2120, ACTi SED-2140, ACTi TCM-5611, AXIS 206M, AXIS 207M, AXIS 240Q, AXIS 241S, AXIS Generic(MJPG), AXIS M5013, AXIS M5014,
• Brickcom - Brickcom CB-100Ae, Brickcom CB-100Ap, Brickcom CB-101Ap, Brickcom CB-102Ap, Brickcom FB-130Ap, Brickcom FB-300Ap, Brickcom FD-130Ae, Brickcom FD-130Ap, Brickcom MD-100Ap, Brickcom OB-100Ap, Brickcom OSD-040D/E, Brickcom PZ-040D/E, Brickcom VD-100Ap, Brickcom VD-130Ae, Brickcom VD-130Ap, Brickcom WCB-100Ap, Brickcom WFB-100Ae, Brickcom WFB-100Ap, Brickcom WFB-300Ap, Brickcom WOB-100Ae, Brickcom WOB-100Ap, Brickcom VS-01Ap/ WVS-01Ap
• D-Link® - D-Link DCS-2121(V1.04), D-Link DCS-900(A), D-Link DCS-900(B1/ B2), D-Link DCS-910/ 920, D-Link DCS-930L, D-Link DCS-932L, D-Link DCS-942L
• Foscam - Foscam FI8904W, Foscam FI8905W, Foscam FI8910W, Foscam FI8918W
• IPCAM - IPCAM SIP-2111IR, IPCAM TMU-9811
• iPUX - iPUX ICS-2200/2230
• LevelOne® - LevelOne FCS/WCS-3061
• MESSOA®- MESSOA NIC910/930/950
• Panasonic - Panasonic BL-C111, Panasonic BL-C20, Panasonic BL-C30(K1), Panasonic Generic JPEG
• SHANY - SHANY speed dome camera
• Toshiba - Toshiba IK-WB21A
• VIVOTEK - VIVOTEK FD8161, VIVOTEK FD8361, VIVOTEK FD8362, VIVOTEK IP7131/ 7132, VIVOTEK IP7133/ 7134, VIVOTEK IP7160, VIVOTEK IP7330, VIVOTEK IP8151, VIVOTEK IP8161, VIVOTEK IP8330, VIVOTEK IP8362, VIVOTEK MD7530, VIVOTEK MD7560, VIVOTEK SD81X1
• Y-Cam - Y-Cam White/Generic, Y-Cam Black/Generic V2
Visit qnap.com/compatibility for more information. See the entire lineup of QNAP Turbo NAS products at qnap.com/.
QNAP Systems, Inc., as its brand promise "Quality Network Appliance Provider", aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation and passion.