To help global buyers source more profitably from emerging Asian supply markets, the Hinrich Foundation (hinrichfoundation.com) will showcase 60 Developing Country Sourcing Reports together with hundreds of products at Global Sources’ China Sourcing Fairs in Hong Kong (chinasourcingfair.com).
Home product Sourcing Reports will be displayed at booth #7Q16, Oct 19-22 and fashion accessories Reports at booth #7L12, Oct 27-30, at AsiaWorld-Expo – beside Hong Kong international airport.
Each report is a comprehensive sourcing guide for specific products including home décor, gifts, furniture, kitchenware, Christmas ornaments, garments, footwear and fashion jewelry from Vietnam, India, Cambodia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Sourcing Reports offer in-depth profiles of export manufacturers, supply market industry overviews, product specifications and pricing, written specifically for business buyers. They use the format of Global Sources’ (NASDAQ: GSOL globalsources.com) China Sourcing Reports.
Products on display from suppliers featured in the reports include 150 new designs of kitchenware, basketware, hanging decor, baby quilts, eco-friendly photo frames and bags, boxes, trays and vases, gifts and premiums, fashion jewelry, garments, handbags, and shoes.
Reliable information for buyers
One buyer, Dorota Jankowska-Tomków, purchasing manager of LPP S.A., said: “We bought several Sourcing Reports and they were helpful and valuable to our sourcing activities in emerging markets. They not only offer us non-partisan information and full contact details about the featured suppliers but also show in-depth analysis and forecasts on the relevant industry.
“In addition, the research team is always available on the ground to offer us extra help in confirming and facilitating our supplier factory visits. This has made our sourcing trips easier and more profitable.”
The head of the Handicraft & Wood Industry Association of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Trang Cao, said: “Many of our member suppliers of wood and handicraft have been offered practical export trade assistance from Hinrich Foundation to be more confident and effective to participate in competitive global markets.
“They have not only improved export marketing skills but also improve their image in front of professional buyers on Global Sources Online. This is truly critical to quality buyers who always desire to work with professional suppliers. Hinrich Foundation has enabled both sides to join in international business more comprehensively and effectively.”
Manager of Hinrich Foundation’s Export Assistance Program, Khiem Vu, said: “Buyers are looking more seriously to source from Asia’s emerging markets, but they find it challenging to identify the right qualified supplier to meet their sourcing needs.
“Our export consultants conduct in-person factory visits and face-to-face meetings with all featured suppliers to ensure they are experienced export manufacturers. This gives buyers a reliable source of experienced exporters from Vietnam, India, the Philippines, Indonesia and Cambodia.”
The following Reports will be available for sale at the Hinrich Foudation’s Developing Country Sourcing Reports booth #7Q16, Oct 19-22; Fashion Accessories Oct 27-30, booth #7L12.
• Fashion Accessories, Table & Dinnerware, Lacquerware, Garment, Indoor Outdoor Furniture, Basketware, Building Materials, Bamboo & Rattanware, Wooden & Bamboo Furniture, Kitchenware, Bags, Baby & Children’s Toys & Garments, Footwear, Ceramic & Porcelain, Garments, Home Decor, Fashion Accessories, Lawn & Garden, Lacquerware and Indoor & Outdoor Furniture
• Home Furnishings & Textiles, Kitchenware, Ceramics, Craft & Promotional Gifts, Glass & Metal Tableware, Fashion Accessories and Garments
• Fashion Bags; Silk Fashion Accessories
• Gift Packaging, Fashion Jewelry & Accessories, Home Décor, Home & Garden Decor, Fashion Jewelry, Christmas Decorations and Indoor & Outdoor Furniture
• Fashion Accessories, Footwear, Basketware, Rattan Furniture, Leather Products, Home Décor, Indoor & Outdoor Furniture and Footwear
• Indoor & Outdoor Furniture
Free previews and information to purchase Developing Country Sourcing Reports online for immediate download is available at hinrichfoundation.com/developing-country-sourcing-reports/
About the Hinrich Foundation
The Hinrich Foundation (hinrichfoundation.com) believes sustainable global trade promotes peace. It aims to encourage the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities undertaken by individuals, companies, industries and countries by focusing on three programmatic areas:
• International trade policy research: We believe that the health of the global economy and peace between nations depend on countries having productive trade relationships, which requires open, fact-based dialogues. We initiate research, elicit opinions and disseminate information about global trade to encourage objective debate and balanced policy making in support of open, free, transparent and fair global trade.
• Trade related education & training: We sponsor educational opportunities for individuals who show a commitment to participating in or promoting innovative and competitive global trade. The Hinrich Foundation offers scholarships (hinrichfoundation.com/trade-related-education) to students from Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao and China to study in Hong Kong, Thailand, The Philippines and the US. We give our scholars internships and on-the-job training in export related companies and organizations in ten countries.
• Export led job creation: We offer practical trade services to promote and coach producers on how to participate in global trade. Through the Developing Country Export Assistance Program (hinrichfoundation.com/job-creation), the Hinrich Foundation connects exporters in developing Asia with buyers worldwide.