Based on results of Q3 publishers activity audit Fidelity Media's Publisher Team announced recently that takes an advantage of the moment to grant effective and loyal publishers with increased eCPMs and earnings. Following list represents number of factors which Advertising Networks usually pay attention to during an audit process:
• website performance,
• traffic volume delivered,
• geo breakdown of the delivered traffic,
• Above The Fold placements,
• compliance with Terms and Conditions,
• long term partnership.
Publishers which correspond the metrics described should see the growth of their eCPMs and revenue shortly after the audit. Rates will stay the same for all the other partners who unfortunately do not satisfy one or more metrics at the moment. What Network suggest is to make efforts and take their account to the next revenue level by:
• increasing traffic volume for US, UK, CA, AU, European countries which has much higher potential for monetization,
• placing Fidelity Media's ad code Above The Fold only what will allow to increase overall visibility of the advertisement,
• running only one Fidelity Media's ad tag per ad size per page,
• serving any ad code with a frequency cap no higher than 10/24 (this may require use of own ad server),
• following the rest of Terms&Conditions in good faith.
Another one great thing which was announced by Fidelity Media Brand Safe Network is that all of new partners recently joined and all new publishers who is only looking into an opportunity to become a part of the network will be considered time-limited welcome bonus terms with increased CPMs and fill rates of their traffic. At the same time all of the new and existing partners may take part in the Referral Program to increase their earnings with each new referred publisher. Please visit Network's website and learn more about the advantages of the Referral Program.
About Fidelity Media
Fidelity Media Advertising Network is a dynamic young company rapidly establishing itself as a major player in the world of remnant traffic advertising. Established in 2007, today it partners with hundreds of successful websites, uniting them in its advertising network and providing high quality branded advertisements to these trusted publishers. Whilst Fidelity Media doesn’t demand exclusivity over each site’s traffic, many website publishers are so satisfied with their extremely profitable partnership that they choose not to look elsewhere and allow Fidelity Media to manage their entire web traffic monetization.