All of us will be affected by the President elections, especially any ramifications on healthcare. That critical issue, along with many other buzz-worthy topics will be examined at the first major event in 2013 that everyone will be discussing. Healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and other life sciences professionals all know there is only one place to be on February 5-6, 2013- the Pharma Market Research Conference at the Hilton East Brunswick in East Brunswick, New Jersey.
The 75+ industry experts, who are all part of the talented speaking faculty at the 2013 Pharma Market Research Conference, come from the most prestigious pharma companies, such as Abbott, Agile Therapeutics, Alcon Labs, Alexion, Allergan, Astellas, Auxilium, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, GE Healthcare Systems, GlaxoSmithKline, Hill-Rom, Ipsen, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis, Noven, Organogenesis, Pfizer, Purdue, Sanofi Aventis, Shionogi, Shire, Sunovion, Takeda, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, ViroPharma, and many more!
One of the talented speakers, Chris Preti, Vice President, Patient Engagement, GlaxoSmithKline, will give a keynote address on “Applying Market Research and Behavioral Science to Improve Patient Adherence.” Another dynamic keynote speech will delve into the “Affordable Care Act & Post-Election Healthcare Ramifications,” delivered by Christina Ho, Assistant Professor of Law, Rutgers University.
In fact, the 2013 program agenda includes many more topics, including:
- Collaboration Between Analytical Organizations in Building Insights
- "Providing Value Beyond the Pill"
- A Fresh Approach to Online Communities – Harnessing Technology and Research Skills
- Options for Maximizing Segmentation Classification Rates
- New Methodologies for Managing Your Therapeutic Area Portfolio
- Doing Less With Less? Role of Analytics Org in a Budget-Constrained Environment
- Best Practices for a Marketing Researcher
- Patient Segmentation in Ultra-Rare Disease
- Role of Market Research in Valuation of External Opportunities for Business Development
- Utilizing Longitudinal Patient Level Data for Targeting in Orphan Market
- Going Beyond ROI: What KPIs Should We Be Measuring?
- ... AND MUCH MORE!!!
The Pharma Market Research Conference (pharmamarketresearchconference.com) is your EXCLUSIVE ENTRY into the world of pharmaceutical market research. Nowhere else will you find the industry's best and brightest all under one roof! More than 300 people came in 2012. The exhibit space sold out! With tremendous buzz growing, 2013 is on track to be even more successful for all participants.