Intelligent InSites, the leading provider of enterprise real-time location systems (RTLS) software helping healthcare organizations improve patient care and increase healthcare efficiency, announced today the members of its Healthcare Advisory Board.
“We are thrilled to be joined by such an experienced and diverse group of today’s leading healthcare executives and visionaries,” said Margaret Laub, President and CEO of Intelligent InSites. “As we continue our rapid growth and develop leading solutions for our healthcare customers, we will benefit tremendously from our Healthcare Advisory Board’s guidance and industry leadership.”
Members of the Intelligent InSites Healthcare Advisory Board include:
• Dr. Kevin Fickenscher, Healthcare Advisory Board Chairman - President, American Medical Informatics Association(AMIA)
• Dr. Arthur Chen – Advisor and Coach, Former Deputy Director, National Leadership Academy for the Public's Health
• Dr. Robin Felder - Professor of Pathology and Associate Director of Clinical Chemistry, University of Virginia
• James Francis - Division Chair, Supply Chain Management, and Assistant Treasurer, Mayo Clinic
• Mark Gingrich - Senior Vice President and CIO, Surescripts
• Dr. Tonya Hongsermeier - Principal Informatician, Partners Healthcare System
• David Klein - CEO, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
• Dr. Ferdinand Velasco - Vice President and Chief Health Information Officer, Texas Health Resources
• Dr. Charles Watts – Professor of Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University.
According to Dr. Kevin Fickenscher, Chairman of Intelligent InSites’ Healthcare Advisory Board,“The future of healthcare requires the integration of information from disparate sources. Intelligent InSites provides the platform that allows healthcare organizations to bring together such information—in an intelligent way—so that we can increase efficiencies and quality, reduce costs, and enhance care delivery services. At the end of the day, that’s what healthcare is all about. Intelligent InSites’ solution enables us to accomplish that goal.”
The Intelligent InSites software platform—which collects and processes data, in real-time, from healthcare IT systems, nurse call systems, communications platforms, building management systems, electronic health records, and wireless sensory networks, including multiple RFID and RTLS hardware technologies—empowers multiple healthcare operations applications, including patient flow, staff communications, infection control, bed management, asset management, rentals management, environmental monitoring, surgical instrument tracking, and consumable asset management, with real-time, actionable information. This ability to leverage real-time information across the enterprise enables healthcare organizations to optimize operations and care delivery processes, resulting in more affordable care and improved patient satisfaction.
Intelligent InSites’ advisors will also include healthcare leaders from government, military, and Veterans’ health. More information about Intelligent InSites’ Healthcare Advisory Board can be found on Intelligent InSites’ website.
About Intelligent InSites
Intelligent InSites (intelligentinsites.com) helps healthcare organizations improve care and reduce costs by transforming automatically-collected data into actionable insights. Through its interoperable, hardware-neutral, healthcare real-time location system (RTLS) software platform, Intelligent InSites gathers data from real-time location, condition sensing, and other systems; then delivers meaningful information to the right person, at the right time, on the right device. Intelligent InSites’ customers gain enterprise-wide visibility and are able to impact continuous process improvements, resulting in remarkable financial and quality of care outcomes.
Intelligent InSites and the Intelligent InSites logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intelligent InSites and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.