Radware® Ltd (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, today announced that its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Thursday, November 8, 2012, at 3:00 pm. (Israel time), at the offices of the Company, 22 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel. The record date for the meeting is October 1, 2012.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
• To re-elect Messrs. Yehuda Zisapel and Avraham Asheri as Class I directors of the Company until the annual general meeting of shareholders to be held in 2015;
• To re-elect Mr. David Rubner as an external director of the Company for a period of three years;
• To approve modification in terms of compensation to the Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
• To approve terms of procurement of directors’ and officers’ liability insurance policy;
• To approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as the Company’s auditors, and to authorize the Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix their remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
• To present and discuss the financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011 and the Auditors’ Report for this period; and
• To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual General Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Items 1 through 5 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter (with respect to Item 2, since the Company does not have a "controlling shareholder" within the meaning of the Companies Law). Items 6 and 7 do not require a vote by the shareholders.
In the absence of requisite quorum of shareholders in the meeting, the meeting shall be adjourned to the same day in the next week, at the same time and place, unless otherwise determined at the meeting in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association. In accordance with the Companies Law, position statements must be delivered to the Company no later than 10 days following the record date.
Additional Information and Where to Find It
In connection with the meeting, Radware will send to its shareholders of record a proxy statement describing the various matters to be voted upon at the meeting, along with a proxy card enabling them to indicate their vote on each matter. The Company will also furnish copies of the proxy statement and proxy card to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Form 6-K, which may be obtained for free from the SEC's website at sec.gov, the Company’s website at radware.com or by directing such request to the Company's Investor Relations above.
Radware (radware.com), is a global leader of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers. Its award-winning solutions portfolio delivers full resilience for business-critical applications, maximum IT efficiency, and complete business agility. Radware's solutions empower more than 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers worldwide to adapt to market challenges quickly, maintain business continuity and achieve maximum productivity while keeping costs down.
Radware encourages you to join our community and follow us on; LinkedIn, Radware Blog, Twitter, YouTube and the Radware Connect app for iPhone®.
This press release may contain statements concerning Radware’s future prospects that are “forward-looking statements” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements preceded by, followed by, or that otherwise include the words "believes","expects","anticipates","intends","estimates","plans", and similar expressions or future or conditional verbs such as "will","should","would","may" and "could" are generally forward-looking in nature and not historical facts. These statements are based on current expectations and projections that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that future results will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. These risks and uncertainties, as well as others, are discussed in greater detail in Radware’s Annual Report on Form 20-F and Radware’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and Radware undertakes no commitment to revise or update any forward-looking statement in order to reflect events or circumstances after the date any such statement is made. Radware’s public filings are available from the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at sec.gov or may be obtained on Radware’s website.