NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2012/09/27 - DocuSign®, the real estate industry standard for eSignature, announced today that the company will team with the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® to offer the DocuSign electronic signature solution to MAR members - DocuSign.com.
DocuSign will help Massachusetts agents and brokers close more real estate deals faster while creating a better, more secure and convenient experience for home buyers and sellers.
“We are pleased to offer DocuSign as the real estate industry standard for eSignature to the 19,000 members of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®,” said Trisha McCarthy, president of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS. “DocuSign makes it easy for real estate professionals and their clients to close transactions more quickly, securely and efficiently than ever.”
DocuSign helps real estate professionals close more transactions faster — anytime, anywhere, on any device. With DocuSign for Real Estate, Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® members benefit from in-person signing, mobile signing and sending of real estate contracts, negotiation using DocuSign’s collaboration markup feature, and a customizable appearance to help build their brand — all at exclusive member pricing.
With DocuSign, real estate professionals:
• Save time & money – DocuSign eliminates printing, faxing, scanning, overnighting and driving around town to get documents signed.
• Keep control – Agents know who signed critical documents, when – and who still needs to sign.
• Stay mobile – Documents are stored securely online with anytime, anywhere access by all signing parties.
• Gain confidence – DocuSigned documents are legally binding in all 50 states.
• Stand out – Agents may customize DocuSign with their brand colors, logos, email texts and hyperlinks.
Real estate professionals interested in learning more about DocuSign for Real Estate should visit the DocuSign table #44 at the Council of Multiple Listing Services Annual Conference September 26–28, 2012, or go to docusign.com/MAR.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® (docusign.com) is the leader in eSignature transaction management, and the global standard for eSignature®. DocuSign helps customers accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents in the cloud. For more informationcall 877.720.2040.