“Achieving Hospital-Physician Physician Alignment,” an issue facing healthcare leadership, is also a topic for discussion at the Bariatric Centers Executive Leadership Conference, November 8-9, 2012 in Boston, MA.
Physicians and hospital executives will share their insight during this interactive panel session. In this rapidly evolving era for healthcare services, the relationships between hospital bariatric centers and its surgeons and physicians is critical. Many have cited this as the one issue separating successful centers from their competitors.
The panel discussion includes:
• Bernard J. Benedetto, Medical Director, Weight Loss Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital & North Shore Medical Center
• Kelly Laschkewitsch, Manager, Weight Management Institute, Legacy Health System
• Rebecca Roberts, Program Coordinator, North Colorado Medical Center for Bariatric Surgery
• Denia Tapscott, Program Director, Center for Wellness & Weight Loss Surgery, Howard University, College of Medicine
The only event of its kind, the program is carefully crafted to address the business and administrative issues of greatest importance to bariatric and medical weight loss executives. Conference attendees will not only be able to hear the opinions of the esteemed panelists and presenters, but join in the conversation as active participants.
The Bariatric Centers Executive Leadership Conference is part of the 2nd Healthcare Centers of Excellence Summit, which includes the Neuroscience & Stroke Centers Executive Leadership Conference.
Other conference speakers include:
• Paul Kusserow, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy & Corporate Development Officer, Humana
• Marvin O’Quinn, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Dignity Health
• Tracy Bock, Service Line Director, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Program, Loma Linda University Medical Center
• Diana Bruno, Principal, Una Vita
• Gabrielle DeTora, Principal and Senior Strategic Marketing Consultant, DeTora Consulting
• Pam Davis, Bariatric Program Director, TriStar Centennial Medical Center
• Ruth M. Davis, Director, Bariatric Services, Alexian Brothers Health System
• Jeffrey Genaw, Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery, Henry Ford Health System
• Shelly Holman, Bariatric Program Coordinator, Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
• Christine LaBrecque, Director, The Center for Weight Management and Bariatric Surgery, Lowell General Hospital
• Beverly Lindsay, Surgical Services Director, JFK Medical Center
• Lisa C. Luz, Bariatric Program Coordinator, Mount Auburn Weight Management Center
• Kimberly Paskiewicz, Manager, Bariatric Services, Memorial Medical Center
• Melanie Peltz, Manager, Weight Management, Alegent Health
• Patti J. Shoe, Bariatric Program Manager, Surgical Weight Loss Center, Stanly Medical Services
• Christine Tea, Service Line Director, Weight Loss Surgery Program, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.