Launching an all-new format - Workshops adopting a tool-based approach for companies to design actionable growth strategies
Frost & Sullivan's flagship event, The Global Community of Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL) conducted across 14 countries around the globe, will embark on ‘The Journey to Visionary Innovation' on 9th October, 2012 at JW Marriott, Mumbai, India.
Going by the current downtrend witnessed in most economies across, Frost & Sullivan realizes that India, no matter how strong its domestic consumption, will be impacted by the global business forces.
According to Anand Rangachary, Partner and Managing Director, Frost & Sullivan, South Asia, Middle East and North Africa,"Currently, we are seeing many companies wrongly taking their eyes off sustained growth and looking at short-term gains through cutting costs from core operations or deferring critical investment decisions. While short-term profitability is important, especially for companies with diverse stakeholders, it is counter-productive when it comes at the cost of long-term growth."
This year, Frost & Sullivan, in its effort to help companies identify opportunities and develop an implementable long-term growth strategy, will be launching much more interactive "solution-based workshops" that will provide the participating 'C' suite executives comprising CEOs, CXOs, CSOs, CFOs, COOs and their teams the necessary tools to accelerate the growth of their companies.
GIL 2012: India Highlights Include:
1. The Growth Diagnostic Tool: Measuring participating company's future growth potential
2. Mega Trend's: Preparing Companies for the Future. Keen insight on Macro to Micro implications of New Mega Trends in India
3. Industry Convergence-Based Growth Opportunities: Providing real insight on the mega forces that are driving convergence and ideas for how to use this to seize white space market opportunities. Sharing best practices for companies to navigate their path and identify a course of action
4. Implementation Excellence: Hands-on experience in exploring the critical growth processes while applying tools in a real-time exercise to validate and benchmark companies existing strategies against best practice implementation
5. TechVision 2020: 50 of the most exciting technologies and innovations that will shape our world in the coming years
6. GIL 2012: India and the GIL Community alike, continues to be the one resource that supports critical decision making while bringing together a global network of visionaries, innovators and leaders from industries such as Automation, Automotive & Transportation, Business and Financial Services, Chemicals, Electronics, Energy & Power, Environment, Healthcare, IT, Materials, Manufacturing, Petrochemicals and Telecom.
"Understanding one's potential, realizing the opportunities that lie ahead of companies through understanding macro to micro implications of Mega Trends in India, is just the first step. Through our continuous interactions with the industry, we have realized that the challenge that most companies face is, how they convert this knowledge into implementable growth strategies with their management team. Through GIL 2012, Frost & Sullivan, will not only identify key mega trends and the mega forces driving convergence, but will take this a step further. It will endeavor to guide them through this Journey to Visionary Innovation via structured growth processes to facilitate effective implementation," says Anand Rangachary on the new format.
For GIL 2012: India, Bloomberg TV is supporting the event as Electronic Partner. Autocar Professional, Efficient Manufacturing, Express Computers, Infrastructure Today and Power Today are supporting as Industry Media Partners.
To register or to obtain a program agenda, explore sponsorship opportunities, or attend as a member of the media for GIL 2012: India, please contact Nimisha Iyer, Corporate Communications at niyer[.]frost.com. One-on-One interviews with Frost & Sullivan's senior growth consultants can also be facilitated. For more information, visit gilcommunity.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion | Join Us: Join our community | Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing" | Register: Gain access to visionary innovation
Caroline Lewis, Corporate Communications – South Asia
P: +91.98217 37935 / F: +91.22.2832 4713 - E: caroline.lewis[.]frost.com.
Ravinder Kaur, Corporate Communications – South Asia
M: +91 99401 41714 / P: +91 44 6681 4080 - E: ravinder.kaur[.]frost.com.