Trustwave, a leading provider of cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, today reaffirmed its commitment to channel partners by unveiling the new Trustwave PartnerFocus Program, the company’s new channel partner program that augments and expands the award-winning M86 Security partner program.
“We’ve taken the best features of M86 Security’s global partner program and expanded it with hundreds of new tools and resources, along with dedicated sales, marketing and technical support to help our channel partners grow their business profitably,” said Mike Bartlett, senior vice president of sales for Trustwave. “Our partners now have access to one of the industry’s most comprehensive and award-winning product portfolios that spans far beyond Web and email security to include advanced malware detection technology, application security, compliance, and network and data security solutions.”
In addition to its software and hardware solutions, Trustwave channel partners are able to offer their customers Trustwave Managed Security Services. Gartner estimates the managed security service provider market will grow from $8 billion in 2011 to almost $15 billion by 2015, almost doubling its current size. Trustwave recently announced that its managed security services sales grew 148 percent from the first half of 2011 to the first half of 2012.
Trustwave has made significant investments in the integration and expansion of its partner program to now include:
• Generous Margins and Deal Registration – Trustwave is committed to ensuring partners receive generous margins and have access to recurring revenue through the option of a subscription-based licensing model. Trustwave is also offering a deal registration program to help partners protect their sales.
• New Global PartnerFocus Portal – The new Trustwave PartnerFocus Portal has been designed for easy navigation and includes more than 500 new and refreshed data sheets, marketing templates and sales tools that partners can easily customize and co-brand. Content is also regionalized for global partners.
• On-Demand Training and Education – To enable partners to have in-depth product knowledge and training across Trustwave’s comprehensive set of security solutions, Trustwave is delivering new on-demand training that includes certified sales professional training modules across all products. Trustwave also plans to offer Certified Sales Engineer training in the near future.
Trustwave acquired M86 Security in March 2012, adding Web security, email security and advanced anti-malware technology to its security portfolio along with M86 Security’s more than 25,000 customers in more than 96 countries. At the time of the acquisition, Trustwave announced plans to adopt and expand M86 Security’s award-winning partner program.
Trustwave’s solutions have received a number of industry awards in 2012, including two SC Congress Canada awards for Best Enterprise Security Solution for Trustwave SIEM and Best Network Access Control (NAC) Product for Trustwave NAC. At the European SC Magazine Awards in April, Trustwave Secure Web Gateway and Trustwave PenTest Manager garnered the Best Anti-Malware Solution and Innovation awards.
Worldwide Partner Commentary:
• Australia: Peter Masters, marketing director, Express Data Australia – “Trustwave’s expanded partner program enables us to offer partners a comprehensive portfolio of security products. Award-winning products combined with top-notch sales tools and training, and attractive margins and deal registration, will help keep partners happy, and help them build up their sales and service business.”
• Brazil: Renata Cerqueira, marketing and sales, Aeon Informatica – “In addition to an award-winning product portfolio, having instant access to customized sales and marketing tools in the new Trustwave PartnerFocus portal, along with on-demand training and dedicated sales, marketing and technical support, equips us for success selling Trustwave solutions.”
• Finland: Jari Jantti, managing director, Smartsec – “Trustwave’s new channel partner program gives us comprehensive tools to provide Trustwave’s extensive portfolio of solutions and services to Finnish marketplace. The fact that SpiderLabs’ expertise is behind Trustwave’s products guarantees that our customers are getting cutting-edge security.”
• Mexico: Francisco Ramos, president, Execudata – “Our customers are looking to us to provide not just point products for different areas of security, but holistic solutions to protect against today’s advanced security threats and protect sensitive data. Trustwave’s broad product portfolio enables us to deliver comprehensive and integrated solutions. The new Trustwave PartnerFocus program provides us with the tools and support to meet the needs of our customers.”
• Singapore: Janet Ang, country manager, Originex Singapore – “Trustwave’s new PartnerFocus program delivers what partners want: award-winning solutions, an easy to navigate portal for one-stop access to resources and support, and healthy margins that enable us to grow our business.”
• United States: Brij Patel, president, FortNet Security – “Trustwave has the information security and compliance solutions that customers are demanding. We believe that the new Trustwave PartnerFocus program delivers new opportunities for us to grow our business and be successful while meeting our customers’ most pressing IT security needs.”
• United Kingdom: Alex Teh, founder, Vigil Software – “Vigil is delighted to see Trustwave’s expansion of its extremely successful M86 partner programme. Trustwave has compiled a unique channel friendly programme to fully enable its partners with the tools and processes required to maximise opportunities. This programme offers an excellent level of support, access to information and high margin retention and is exactly what our partners’ need to effectively sell Trustwave products in today’s business environment. This program coupled with the extensive product lines that the combined companies can now offer is really exciting for our channel.”
Trustwave (trustwave.com) is a leading provider of compliance, Web, application, network and data security solutions delivered through the cloud, managed security services, software and appliances. For organizations faced with today's challenging data security and compliance environment, Trustwave provides a unique approach with comprehensive solutions that include its TrustKeeper® portal and other proprietary security solutions. Trustwave has helped hundreds of thousands of organizations--ranging from Fortune 500 businesses and large financial institutions to small and medium-sized retailers--manage compliance and secure their network infrastructures, data communications and critical information assets. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with offices worldwide.