ATTO Technology, Inc. announced today it is showcasing its extensive line of storage and network connectivity products at IBC 2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, September 7 through September 11. Located in Hall 7, Stand F41 of the RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, ATTO will be highlighting its first-to-market 16Gb/s Fibre Channel Family of products and the market’s broadest portfolio of Thunderbolt™ enabled devices for laptops, Ultrabooks and all-in-ones. Additionally, three of the top industry storage manufacturers will be using the ATTO stand to display their high-performance media and entertainment solutions. ATTO products are also featured in over 40 partner demonstrations throughout the show.
“We have always found IBC as an excellent venue to illustrate why the leading companies in the media and entertainment industry rely on ATTO,” said Wayne Arvidson, vice president of marketing at ATTO Technology, Inc. “In our 25th year, ATTO is showcasing the industry’s first complete family of 16Gb/s Fibre Channel products and market-leading portfolio of Thunderbolt technology enabled Desklink™ devices.”
ATTO IBC Highlights
• ThunderLink™ and ThunderStream™ Desklink™ Devices - ThunderLink and ThunderStream Desklink desktop and embedded devices provide Thunderbolt&trade technology enabled hosts such as laptops, all-in-ones and Ultrabooks unprecedented access to Fibre Channel SANs, SAS/SATA disk and SAS tape devices and 10GbE networks. These small form factor platforms are becoming more prevalent in professional media workflows, and ATTO’s broad portfolio of Desklink devices solves this wide range of connectivity challenges.
• 16Gb/s Fibre Channel Family of Products – Expanding on the line of high-performance 8Gb/s products, Celerity HBAs, FibreConnect™ Switches and FastStream™ RAID Storage Controllers add 16Gb/s ultra high-performance to ATTO’s Fibre Channel portfolio. This increased bandwidth is ideal for high resolution applications now emerging in editing and post production workflows.
• ExpressSAS 6Gb/s H6F0 GT - Featuring 16 external SAS/SATA ports and the latest PCI Express 3.0 bus technology, the H6F0 GT is ideal for workstation and server integration for media and digital asset management, Video-on-Demand (VOD) and other high-availability and high-performance applications.
• Multipath Director™ – The industry’s first Fibre Channel solution that enables Mac®, Windows® and Linux workstations and/or servers to directly connect to enterprise-class storage. HP, IBM and NetApp will showcase their storage solutions made possible by Multipath Director at the ATTO stand.
• Access™ Partner Booths with ATTO Demonstrations
Facilis – Hall 7, Stand D05
Huawei Symantec – Hall 9, Stand D15
Rorke – Hall 7, Stand K41
SeaChange – Hall 1, Stand C27
Sonnet – Hall 7, Stand G02
Stardom – Hall 7, Stand G09
Telestream – Hall 7, Stand D16
Tiger Technology – Hall 7, Stand D03
“We encourage everyone to visit ATTO at IBC to meet with our experts and learn more about our latest technology advancements,” added Arvidson. “By stopping by our partner stands, visitors will clearly understand why for 25 years the leading technology providers in the industry have consistently built their solutions around ATTO innovations.”
For more information, please visit ATTO in Hall 7, Stand F41 at IBC and browse our full line of high-performance connectivity solutions at attotech.com/.
About ATTO Technology, Inc.
ATTO Technology, Inc. (attotech.com) is a global leader of storage and network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments. ATTO provides a wide range of end-to-end solutions to help customers better store, manage and deliver their data. With a focus toward markets that require higher performance, ATTO manufactures host bus adapters, RAID adapters, network adapters, RAID storage controllers, Thunderbolt™ technology enabled Desklink™ devices, bridges, switches and software. ATTO solutions are based on providing a high level of connectivity to all storage interfaces including Fibre Channel, SAS, SATA, iSCSI, 10GbE, FCoE and Thunderbolt. ATTO distributes its products worldwide through Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), systems integrators, VARs and authorized distributors.
Contact ATTO Technology, Inc. world headquarters, at: 155 CrossPoint Parkway, Amherst, New York 14068