NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Gdansk, Woj. Pomorskie, Poland, 2012/08/28 - The 60 Sunreef Power was made in response to the growing demand for compact yet highly impressive powerboat. This yacht has all the features of the popular 70 Sunreef Power, except its 27.8 ft / 8.5 m beam - Sunreef-Yachts.com.
It is also an interesting alternative for traditional motoryachts with much lower fuel consumption, long range, superb living space with the best comfort and intimacy for the owner and his guests, customized interior design and stability.
60 Sunreef Power EWHALA has been commissioned by a European owner, and is laid out in a semi-owner version with two double cabins in the forward section, two double cabins in the starboard hull, and one double, one bunk-bed cabin (for the crew) in the port hull. All cabins have private bathrooms and abundant storage. The interior of the main deck features the galley and a dining area, while a mezzanine floor located in the midship comprises internal helm station and lounge, providing access to the forward guest cabins. The spacious sun deck, Sunreef’s speciality and trademark, accessible from the cockpit, houses external helm station, wet bar with barbecue, dining area and a huge sun pad, ideal for outdoor lounging in the sun. For future units, there is also an option to include a Jacuzzi on the flybridge.
The innovative JMS boat control system by ZF Marine Electronics Group, allowing the boat to be easily maneuvered with a joystick, has been installed aboard EWHALA. It is a very rare feature on large catamaran yachts, and Sunreef (sunreef-yachts.com) is delighted to apply this system on its new power model.
The interior design is modern and minimalist, based on wenge and oak contrast, finished with gray and white upholstery and brushed stainless steel details.
At this moment three more units of this yacht model are under construction at the shipyard.
• Construction: High Tech Composites
• Length overall: 18.9 m/ 60 feet
• Waterline Length: 17,9m /58.7 feet
• Breadth overall: 8.5 m/ 27.89 feet
• Lightship displacement: 40 T
• Draught: 1.50 m/ 5 feet
• Main engines: 2 x 800 HP MAN
• Fuel capacity: 2 x 6000 L/ 2 x 1486 US Gal
• Water capacity: 4 x 215 L/ 4 x 57 US Gal
• Watermaker: 1 x 220l/h
• Generators: 2 – 19kV + 9kV
• Range: 3500 nautical miles (at 8 knots with 2200rpm and 12 000 L of fuel, lightship displacement)
• Cruising speed: 20 knots
• Top speed: 25 knots
• Total Living area: 138 m2 includes : Interior Space: 71m2/ Exterior Space: 67m2 (flybridge – 32m2 and cockpit 34m2)
• Berths: 10 guests + 2 crew
• Delivery: 2012
• Design: Sunreef Design Team
• Naval Architect: Sunreef Yachts
• Shipyard: Sunreef Yachts.