Moxa is pleased to introduce the ioLogik E1500 Series, a new line of rugged Ethernet-based remote I/O products. Designed to meet both strict EMC standards as well as wide temperature and shock resistance operational requirements, the ioLogik E1500 is an ideal choice for railway wayside and rolling stock applications.
The ioLogik E1500 comes with a rugged aluminum housing, and has a threaded M12 Ethernet port to ensure network connectivity, a spring-type terminal block for vibration-resistant cabling, and a convenient DIN rail mounting assembly. Surge protection is a critical requirement for Ethernet-based I/O solutions in railway applications, and the ioLogik E1500’s carefully engineered channel-to-channel isolation provides the most robust protection available against electrical surges. With this topology, each of the ioLogik E1500’s I/O channels is individually isolated to ensure highly stable data communications, which protects the product if it is subjected to high surge events such as lighting strikes.
The ioLogik E1500 is compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and essential sections of the EN 50155 standard (covering operating temperature, power input voltage, electrical surges, ESD, and vibration), all of which are fundamental for electronic equipment used on or around railway vehicles.
Safe, reliable, and durable, Moxa’s ioLogik E1500 remote I/O products have been engineered to provide excellent performance when used with most common railway applications. Learn more about this new product series at the ioLogik E1500 Series microsite.
- Compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and essential sections of EN 50155;
- Operates in temperatures from -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F);
- Channel-to-Channel isolation of all I/O channels protects against electrical surges and enables more stable data transmission;
- M12 network connectors and spring-type terminal blocks ensure secure I/O wiring in high vibration applications;
- Supports common protocols: Modbus/TCP, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, and Bootp;
- Runs Moxa’s Active OPC Server Lite for event-driven I/O communication and SCADA integration.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.