NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chester, PA, United States, 2012/08/03 - Synygy, announced the availability of Optymyze Portal, a mobile SPM portal built on the entirely new Optymyze™ technology platform that is designed for tablets, smartphones, and other touch devices - Synygy.com.
Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of sales compensation management (SCM) and other sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced the availability of Optymyze Portal, a mobile SPM portal built on the entirely new Optymyze™ technology platform that is designed for tablets, smartphones, and other touch devices.
“Optymyze is a from-scratch vision that began over two years ago and has been developed quietly and without fanfare, until now,” said Mark A. Stiffler, president and CEO of Synygy. “With over 300 staff-years of software design and development effort, the Optymyze technology platform leapfrogs the competition in terms of its radically simple and touch-oriented user interface, breadth of mobile functionality, ease of process automation, scalability, and speed.”
Optymyze Portal (synygy.com) is the first of dozens of SPM applications based on the Optymyze technology platform to be announced and the first to be deployed, with the first client rollout expected to go live in September.
Although the cloud-based Optymyze applications were designed with the iPad in mind, they run on all common web browsers and on practically all portable devices, notebooks, and desktop computers. The technology platform uses a common data repository across the entire set of Optymyze applications, is based on a multi-tenant architecture, can be run on shared or dedicated servers, and can be deployed on public, private, or hybrid clouds.
Optymyze Portal alleviates many of the problems faced by today’s highly mobile sales organizations, including:
• lost productivity from not having key sales, sales compensation, and sales performance information within a few touches of a finger;
• lack of timely, meaningful, actionable information and the inability to do deep analytical dives even when out of the office;
• delays in the correction of data errors, crediting mistakes, and other inaccuracies;
• frustration experienced while attempting to use software on touch devices that was designed for desktop pointing devices;
• an inability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the mobile workforce.
Optymyze Portal helps drive sales force performance with a full set of mobile capabilities that increase SPM process efficiencies, including:
• anytime, anywhere access to sales performance information on whatever mobile devices or computers that the organization selects;
• on-the-go access to alerts, dashboards, and reports plus the ability to query, filter, and analyze data from any source in the data repository;
• easy initiation of requests for clarification or correction of information by salespeople and easy resolution of such matters by administrative users;
• fast and simple navigation through touch screens designed from the ground up to be used without a mouse or keyboard;
• configurable portal views, using any data, that can easily adapt to changes in sales force structures, territory and channel assignments, and other requirements.
“We have been showing Optymyze Portal and a few of the other Optymyze applications for a couple of months now and have seen more than a few jaws drop among clients and prospects,” added Stiffler. “Optymyze is not merely dipping its toes into the water of mobility with a single mobile portal application. It is a fundamental rethinking of the entire suite of SPM applications with touch in mind.”