NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Taipei, Taiwan, 2012/07/31 - Moxa’s new MD-124 marine display is available now. The MD-124 Series provides different models to meet different demands, offering optical bonding, touch screen, and ECDIS solutions in various configurations - Moxa.com.
Also, the MD-124 Series is compliant with the industrial marine standards IEC 60945, IEC 61174, DNV, and IACS-E10, giving customers the guarantees of reliability that marine solution can be use in different type of vessels. The MD-124 marine display series is designed to meet the exacting environmental demands of the marine industry. The 24-inch screen features a 16:9 aspect ratio with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, making these displays ideal for a wide variety of marine applications. Featuring full range dimming, optical bonding (Y models only), and wide angle viewing, these computer display terminals meet or exceed required maritime standards and are perfectly suited for a variety of ship-board applications, whether indoors or out.
Finally, the MD-124 Series can use either AC or DC power supplies and features user-configurable picture-in-a-picture (PIP) and picture-by-a-picture (PBP) modes, giving flexibility in both installations and on-the-fly configurations of multiple image displays for a single screen.
Industrial Grade Marine Display Features
• 24-inch wide screen with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution;
• 300 cd/m2 backlight luminance eases eyestrain for comfortable viewing;
• PIP/PBP give viewing option so that crew may arrange information to meet any need;
• Independent DC and AC power connectors (24 VDC, 110 to 230 VAC) allow for installation flexibility;
• Rugged design with IP66 rated front panel;
• Industrial Grade Operating Temperature: -15 to 55°C (5 to 131°F);
• Anti-Vibration design compliant with IEC 60945 DNV 2.4, Class A/Class C.
Flexible options for different marine display demand.
• Optically bonded models increase panel contrast and overall visibility under bright sunlight;
• Surface capacitive touch screens give fast, sensitive response with excellent dragging performance;
• Color calibration to meet the ECDIS display standard (IEC 61174) is available for all models.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.