Now this probably could be the best free solution to browse and manage iPhone, iPad, iPod touch file system without jailbreaking, even over Wi-Fi.
Amber Sass, senior software reviewer at Softonic, said: “PhoneBrowse lets you easily add, delete or rename any type of file you have saved on nearly whatever iOS device you own. Even better, there's no jailbreaking required, so PhoneBrowse is a great option for even novice iOS device users to take advantage of.”
How to Make Use of PhoneBrowse:
1. When people need to load iPhone iPad with Words, PDF document files or video movies that requires syncing through iTunes, PhoneBrowse is a simple, fast alternative by using Drag-n-Drop method.
2. PhoneBrowse is also made to transfer app data between iDevices, so that they can continue using some of the data from their apps and finish up some games even when they move from iPod touch to the new iPad.
3. Help to use iPhone as a Wi-Fi Powered USB pen drive.
4. To the advanced users, PhoneBrowse could be a Swiss knife, which can customize iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with personalized Icons, Wallpapers, Alter Interface and much more.
5. The best part is, with PhoneBrowse, users can do all above iPhone tricks without jailbreaking.
Quotes from PhoneBrowse Official webpage: “PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone browser, which can make iPhone work in Disk Mode and manage iPhone files via drag-and-drop just like in Windows File Explorer. Without Jailbreaking, you can breezily add, delete or rename all types of file saved on your iOS devices, including the new iPad, iPhone 4S/4, iPod touch 4, etc. Use iPhone as USB flash drive.”
About iMobie, Inc.
iMobie Inc. (imobie.com) was established at the end of 2011, and located in Tianfu Software Park (China), a place gathered great many talented software engineers. The brand name iMobie is from I'M Optimistic, Brainy, Independent & Efficient, which represents the main characters of their teammates. On the early stage of iMobie, they focus on developing iPhone, iPod, iPad Transfer and Explorer tools for backing up, sharing, and enriching iDevice users’ media collection.