On July 31, 2012 from 8:00 am. – 1:00 pm. PT, Oracle will hold its Customer Experience Online Forum.
This online event is essential for business and IT executives who want to help their organizations succeed in the Experience Revolution – the new era of the empowered customer where customer experience has become the most important driver of business advantage and results.
Attendees will learn about the ROI of customer experience, the strategies that leading companies use to differentiate their brand, to attract and retain customers, and how Oracle solutions can help companies succeed in the Experience Revolution.
Speakers and topics include:
• The Customer Experience Revolution, Anthony Lye, Oracle. As the architect of Oracle’s customer experience strategy, Lye will discuss the age of the empowered customer, and the emergence of customer experience as the primary differentiator and driver of business value.
• The ROI of Customer Experience, Bruce Temkin, Temkin Group. This leading customer experience expert will discuss the ROI of customer experience and identify the bottom-line benefits of improving customer service.
• Customer Experience in Action, Tim Streightiff and Amanda Skura, Marriott International. These customer experience visionaries will present real world case studies that highlight exceptional customer experience in action.
• Delivering Great Marketing Experiences, Melissa Boxer, Oracle. An expert in leveraging marketing automation, social marketing and loyalty technologies to drive superior customer experiences, Boxer will discuss radical shifts in the customer buying process and ways that companies can reach, communicate and respond to existing and potential customers.
• Commerce: Providing Great Experiences Across All Customer Touch Points, John Andrews, Oracle. Offering strategies for a comprehensive cross-channel customer experience, Andrews will talk about how Commerce has emerged as a multi-channel activity with customers demanding a consistent, relevant, and personalized customer experience whenever and wherever they interact with brands.
• Customer Experience for Customer Service: Delivering on Your Brand Promise, Brian Curran, Oracle. A dynamic speaker, well versed in the importance of stellar customer service to the success of customer experience, Curran will articulate how service and support activities are the most influential customer experience touch points in driving long term customer relationships and customer value.
• Harnessing Social Interactions to Drive Customer Experiences, Bulent Cinarkaya, Oracle. An authority on the role that social plays in driving exceptional customer experiences, Cinarkaya will explain how organizations can use proactive social engagements to build stronger relationships with customers and deliver consistent, relevant brand experiences.
• Where to Start Your Organization's Revolution, John Kembel, Oracle. Providing his expertise in designing great customer experiences, Kembel will articulate how organizations can begin mapping a sound customer experience strategy.
Oracle will continue the conversation at the Oracle Customer Experience Summit @ OpenWorld, which will take place in San Francisco October 3 – 5, 2012 during Oracle OpenWorld 2012. This unique summit will bring together leading brands and experts to share insights, success stories and lessons learned.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Susie Penner, Oracle
P: +1.650.506.1973 - E: susanne.penner[.]oracle.com.