Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of sales compensation management (SCM) and other sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced that it has implemented a comprehensive SPM solution for a specialty pharmaceutical company
In launching its search for an SPM solution, the client sought an upgrade to its sales performance management tools to address some pressing issues, including:
• Applications that were spread over several systems, which made integration difficult at best;
• Legacy software that was difficult to connect to both existing and planned business systems;
• An inability to support single-sign-on access through its CRM system;
• A manual reporting system that was too slow;
• A lack of data visualization tools to help increase plan understanding and plan effectiveness.
“The client’s challenges dovetailed perfectly with Synygy’s SPM business platform solution,” said Mark A. Stiffler, Synygy president and CEO. “Our software enabled both the centralization and the connectivity sought; our implementation services professionals delivered a robust system for a very data-intensive business; and our managed services group provides assurance that the tools and plans put in place will remain optimized.”
The new system now supports:
• an integrated data repository that enables labor-saving automation and secure, auditable processes throughout the system;
• information sharing with related business systems;
• access to the new SCM functionality with single-sign-on through Salesforce.com;
• fully-automated reporting, which slashed the administrative workload and gives salespeople and their managers instant access to the latest sales performance information;
• dynamic, role-based dashboards that deliver insightful, actionable information.
The client is benefiting from an integrated set of applications that streamline the review and approval processes connected with adjusting sales data. In addition, the client is receiving assistance from Synygy in configuring ongoing system changes.
“Companies often come to Synygy with the objective of solving their technology challenges but then see the full breadth of our SPM capabilities,” added Stiffler. “With our comprehensive set of sales performance management applications, implementation services, and optional managed configuration, managed operations, and managed analytics services, clients get a single partner that can provide a complete solution, including both software and services.”
For more information on Synygy’s sales performance management solutions, visit synygy.com/.