NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Renton, VA, United States, 2012/06/14 - Partners at any size can now leverage Parallels expertise, resources and tools at the new Member level, while Bronze Partner membership is now offered to firms in Europe and North Africa - Parallels.com.
Parallels, the hosting and cloud services enablement leader, today announced expanded access of its Partner Program specifically for smaller and growing web hosters and website designers. Parallels’ unmatched depth of valuable expertise, best practices, tools and other go-to-market resources are now available to hosters seeking to grow their businesses by delivering cloud services.
“Smaller and growing web hosters and design firms now have access to the best resources available for accelerating their revenue and profitability,” said John Zanni, Vice President, Service Provider Marketing and Alliances, Parallels. “Key benefits of our program include expertise on how to implement proven strategies and tactics for improving customer value through better operations and for delivering a broader set of hosted services and applications.”
New access for Parallels Partners includes:
• A new Member level, specifically designed for small web hosters who are seeking business growth and who aspire to achieve advanced partner benefits as their revenue and customer base expands.
• The introduction of the Bronze Partner program level for Europe and North Africa (EUNA).The Bronze Partner program is designed for high impact web hosters who typically operate on a local or regional level, and who can benefit from tools and resources to help them grow their businesses to the next level. Membership in the Bronze Partner Program has proved popular with similar-sized hosters in North America, with membership tripling over the past year.
All members of the Parallels Partner Program can take advantage of recent enhancements and resources centrally located on the Parallels PartnerNet portal, including:
• SMB Knowledge Headquarters – tools, whitepapers, research and webinars help service providers to gain insights on SMB cloud usage and cloud services opportunities. Based on its interactions with thousands of service providers, and its ongoing series of SMB Cloud InsightsTM research, Parallels is the single best source for information on trends and actionable recommendations for targeting, marketing and selling cloud services to SMBs.
• Best Practices – assets, case studies, templates and other go-to-market resources provide proven strategies and tactics for service plans, pricing, offerings, promotions, bundling and upselling cloud services.
• Parallels Partner Forums –partners can interact with Parallels and other service providers to overcome challenges and better realize market opportunities. Partners can benefit from sharing and learning best practices and techniques to become more proficient in their sales, marketing and support activities.
For more information about signing up for the Parallels Service Provider Partner Program, visit parallels.com/spp/partnerprogram.
Parallels (parallels.com) is a worldwide leader in hosting and cloud service enablement and desktop virtualization. Founded in 1999, Parallels is a fast-growing company with more than 800 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/ParallelsCloud and Like Us on Facebook at facebook.com/ParallelsCloud.