NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Newton, MA, United States, 2006/12/05 - TargetProcess Company is pleased to announce the release of TargetProcess v.2, the next generation project management software product for agile projects - TargetProcess.com.
TargetProcess is an ASP.NET 2.0 based agile project management software product. Designed with simplicity in mind, TargetProcess helps software development companies to reduce the complexity of software project management and simplify planning, tracking and quality assurance activities. The product is designed to support geographically distributed teams and facilitate agile software development practices like Extreme Programming and SCRUM.
“We’ve focused our efforts on users and simplicity in the new version of TargetProcess. User Interface has been significantly re-designed to make frequent tasks easier. We utilize MS AJAX to increase the UI responsiveness. Such features as drag and drop, context actions, customizable lists dramatically improve overall user experience“- said Michael Dubakov, TargetProcess leader. “Based on a solid extensible architecture with long term goals in mind, TargetProcess (targetprocess.com) will evolve into a powerful agile life-cycle management solution”
TargetProcess core features include:
• Real-Time Progress Tracking – forecasts release date, provides actual project status and comprehensive information about the current iteration progress.
• Full Iterative Development Support – scalable solution for small and large projects. Enables Releases, Iterations, User Stories, Features and Tasks management. Releases and Iteration Planning can be performed via drag and drop interface.
• Development Process Customization – different companies and even different projects inside one company often demands different development processes. TargetProcess is designed with the "unique process for unique project" concept in mind.
• Integrated Bug Tracking – supports full bug life-cycle management, bugs planning and assignment, automatic notifications, attachments and comments, change history, personalized ToDo lists, complex filters, search and jump by bug id.
• Productivity Tools – execute usual tasks faster with the new Bug Submission Tool (Tp.Tray), assign/reassign users from multiple places in the application, drag and drop interface for prioritization and planning.
• Customizable Workflows – maps entities life-cycle to your business processes.
• Customizable dashboards – create personal dashboards.
TargetProcess v.2 with included 6-month support is priced at $249 per user.