NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Orlando, FL, United States, 2012/06/13 - The Masters Conference for Legal Professionals, an advanced legal educational experience, announced the topics and speakers for the Masters Series CLE event in Chicago on June 20.
The event will take place from 11:30 am. to 5:15 pm. at The Metropolitan Club. Lunch is included and a networking happy hour will follow from 5:30 to 7:00 pm.
The Masters Series CLE, which is free for attorneys and litigation support professionals, will have two tracks from which attendees can choose. The sessions will include:
- Predictive Coding: What is it? What’s next? Why is it important? (Sponsored by kCura)
- Corporate Perspective on eDiscovery Procurement Trends (Sponsored by DW Legal)
- Social Media: An update on evolving trends and the effect they are having on the eDiscovery landscape (Sponsored by FTI Technology)
- Red Flags, Data Breach, PCI and the Law (Sponsored by Project Leadership Associates)
- eDiscovery Challenges Related to IP Litigation (Sponsored by iDiscovery Solutions)
- Document Review Best Practices for Everyday Law (Sponsored by Epiq Systems).
- Brian Arbetter, Baker McKenzie
- Kevin Behan, McDermott Will Emery
- Sean Byrne, Axiom Law
- Scott Carlson, Seyfarth Shaw
- Jay Caryle, Seyfarth Shaw
- Robert Childress, Wave Software
- Greg Houston, kCura
- David Lewis, Lewis Consulting Group
- Bruce Malter, Project Leadership Associates
- David Olener, DW Legal
- Bruce Radke, Vedder Price
- Dan Rizzolo, Esicon Consulting
- Daliah Saper, Saper Law Offices
- Cindy S. Stuyvesant, Vedder Price
- Tomas Thompson, DLA Piper
- Martin Tully, Katten Muchin
- Jim Vaughn, iDiscovery Solutions
- Arlyce Vogel, WE Energies
- Carolyn Young, Verity Group
The Masters Series events provide CLE education for lawyers and litigation support professionals that are delivered by experts with front-line experience. Session content is developed by an advisory cabinet of industry thought leaders. Attendees will gain practical knowledge, presented by peers, on current issues that can be applied immediately to everyday practice.
About Masters Conference
Since 2006, the Masters Conference (themastersconference.com) has brought together experts and leading professionals from law firms, corporations and the bench to discuss strategies, practices and resources for managing the information lifecycle. The Masters Conference events are intimate forums where legal industry professionals can share, collaborate and obtain master knowledge of the most relevant topics in the legal industry today. By limiting attendance, the Masters Conference is meant to be an exclusive opportunity to learn and network with the top legal professionals in the industry without battling large crowds and an overwhelming vendor hall. The Masters Conference offers several educational opportunities, including its Masters Conference in Washington, D.C. in October, its Masters Series for Legal Professionals in various cities, and via webinars throughout the year.