eClinicalWorks®, a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, today announces that Christie Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned, multi-specialty group medical practices in Illinois, will transition to eClinicalWorks comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) solution for 150 providers across 16 locations. Integration with the practice’s laboratory, radiology, PACS, cardio diagnostics systems, among others, will extend the benefits of this technology.
“Christie Clinic focuses on creating a healthier community,” said William Lane, director of information services for Christie Clinic. “eClinicalWorks helps us with that vision by providing technology that will allow us to meet changing regulations and improve clinical workflow. Features, including real-time dashboards, will help with reporting along with connecting the various points of care. The physicians in our practice are impressed with how easily the EHR fits with how they currently work and the ease of customization.”
eClinicalWorks includes features and templates customized for more than 50 specialties and sub-specialties, allowing multi-specialty groups, including Christie Clinic, to standardize on the system. In addition, eClinicalWorks will create 20 interfaces for the group, connecting the EHR with laboratory, radiology, PACS, cardio diagnostics, and other systems. This builds a more efficient practice, reduces human errors and improves patient care.
“Connecting care between various locations and specialties presents many challenges,” said Girish Kumar Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks. “eClinicalWorks works cohesively with a multitude of practices, making us a great partner for multi-specialty groups. We look forward to working with Christie Clinic to aid it in improving efficiencies and the quality of patient medical records.”
As part of eClinicalWorks’ comprehensive EHR solution, Christie Clinic will implement the following:
• eClinicalWorks EMR/PM enables clinicians to manage patient flow, immediately access patient records in-house or remotely, electronically communicate with the referring physicians and securely send consult notes and clinical data;
• eClinicalWorks Patient Portal allows patients and doctors to communicate securely via the Internet;
• eBO® performs clinical and financial analytics;
• eClinicalMobile® permits physicians to access the system at any time through their smart phone;
• eClinicalMessenger® acts as a messaging service that utilizes Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) to enable physician practices to send messages, in batches or singularly, to patients for aspects of care. This includes appointment reminders, lab results, diagnostic imaging and statements; and
• eClinicalWorks P2P™ provides practice-to-practice, provider-to-provider communications in a peer-to-peer environment.
About Christie Clinic
Christie Clinic (christieclinic.com) has provided health care to the residents of central Illinois for 82 years. It is the oldest multi-specialty medical group practice in central Illinois. Christie Clinic has clinics on University Avenue, Windsor Road, and Fox Drive in Champaign; the Christie Clinic Cancer Center and CU Sleep in Champaign; satellite clinics in Danville, Mahomet, Mattoon, Rantoul, Tuscola, and Urbana; and Convenient Care at Christie on Windsor (Champaign), Christie in Urbana, Christie in Danville on Vermilion, and in County Market on Kirby & Duncan in Champaign. For more information about Christie Clinic, please call 217-366-1200.
eClinicalWorks® (eclinicalworks.com) is a privately held leader in the ambulatory clinical systems market. The company’s comprehensive electronic health records and practice management solution is proven for every market segment: large practice groups, including Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC) and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, as well as medium, small and solo practices regardless of specialty. The company enjoys high profitability with a five-year compounded growth rate of more than 100 percent year-to-year. With an established customer base of more than 180,000 providers and 370,000 healthcare professionals across all 50 states, eClinicalWorks has been awarded multiple top industry honors including being named to the Inc. 5000 for the past five consecutive years. Based in Westborough, Mass., eClinicalWorks has additional offices in New York City, Chicago, California and Georgia.