More than 550 clients and partners attended Amplify 2012, Silverpop™'s tenth annual North American customer conference in Atlanta last week. The event featured 40 educational sessions led by experts from Silverpop, keynote speakers Steven Berlin Johnson and Chris Brogan and a record number of partners and clients. All speakers provided customers with strategic ideas and tactical steps to help achieve the highest return on relationship with Silverpop Engage™.
"The marketing world continues to evolve, and we must evolve with it," said Bill Nussey, CEO of Silverpop, the only digital marketing provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social. "The best marketers right now are listening to their customers and prospects, reaching them at multiple touch points and then delivering relevant and targeted messages based on their behaviors. Silverpop's products are the best in the industry at delivering these capabilities and we enjoyed helping our customers amp up their marketing efforts in ways that lead to stronger relationships, increased revenue and improved ROI."
Several Silverpop customers who have already succeeded in taking their marketing campaigns to the next level were honored at Amplify's networking event. This year's Silverpop Pop Star Awards went to the following companies:
• Best Couple: The Network, recognized for the best Silverpop partner integration, integrates with Salesforce.com and carefully tracks everything from form submits to pay-per-click conversions while also measuring the most popular collateral offers and effective email campaigns, and calculating overall ROI.
• Best Dressed: King Arthur Flour, recognized for the best email creative, maintains an aggressive email schedule and uses compelling imagery design to entice its "foodie" audience to get into the kitchen.
• Most Likely to Succeed: YouSendIt, recognized for the best digital marketing program ROI, netted more than one million dollars in new bookings with several automated programs that focused on reducing cart abandonment and establishing a cadence for welcoming new subscribers and promoting increased engagement with the service.
• Class Nerd: Whereoware for client ThoughtWorks was recognized for the best technology industry campaign. ThoughtWorks runs a 30-day drip campaign for each of its three products. Campaigns that use Silverpop's CRM integration, lead routes, and automated response triggers enjoy an average open rate of 30 percent.
• Most Likely to Skip a Grade: IDEA Health & Fitness, recognized for the best overall use of Engage, uses nearly all of the features that Engage has to offer - Programs, Relational Tables, Automated Messages, Dynamic Content and more. IDEA Health and Fitness has open and click rates far above industry averages.
• Teacher's Pet: NetProspex, recognized for the best campaign to support Sales, has worked to integrate Sales and Marketing toward a common revenue goal by implementing a lead scoring model and establishing clear definitions for lead levels and stages.
• Most Likely to Take Oprah's Job: The Orange County Register, recognized as the best publishing industry campaign, sends multiple newsletters per day to various segments of its database, supporting its print edition, while enjoying above average open, click and conversion rates.
• Most Likely to Travel the World: Trisept Solutions for Funjet Vacations, recognized for the best travel industry campaign, created and launched a cart abandonment program within 48 hours and nets a 60 percent open rate and 30 percent average conversion rate.
• Most Popular: space150 for client Dairy Queen, recognized for the best use of social media in email, launched a campaign for Dairy Queen's Blizzard Fan Club. Using Silverpop's Share-to-Social feature and the Facebook "Like" Button, the fan club saw an increase of nearly 400,000 new members and more than 400,000 coupons printed.
During the networking event, which included a private concert by popular band Blues Traveler, Partner of the Year awards were also distributed to Acquire B2B, Agilone and Gravity Point.
Underscoring the need for marketers to continue to evolve along with the world around them, Silverpop unveiled new corporate branding, including a new logo, at the conference. With Silverpop, marketers are able to create the most rewarding relationships with each individual customer and prospect. The company has designed its unified digital marketing platform to deliver superior overall return on relationship, powered by the deepest insight into the way customers behave. These key points were reinforced during Amplify 2012 and reflected in Silverpop's new branding.
Silverpop (silverpop.com) is the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social. Its customers achieve superior Return on Relationship by uniquely engaging each individual based on their behaviors and then automating personalized experiences that increase revenue, improve ROI, and deepen brand loyalty. Silverpop's commitment is to offer a platform that is complete, not complex-so that marketers from any size organization can easily achieve digital marketing success. The company offers a world-class services team, 24/7 customer support and a network of partners to ensure that every client gets the right mix of solutions for their specific digital marketing needs. Silverpop is trusted by more than 4,000 brands around the globe.