Debating the Legal Services Bill… with some comedy thrown in
Justis Publishing Ltd is introducing Justis Irish Cases to its already burgeoning Irish portfolio.
To mark the series’ launch, the company is organising an evening of topical debate to be hosted by comedian and former solicitor, Keith Farnan, at The Shelbourne Dublin, 27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2 from 6pm on Tuesday 12th June.
Hotly debating the Legal Services Bill will be:
• Kieron Wood, Barrister-at-Law and Senior Assistant Editor of the Sunday Business Post;
• James McDermott, barrister-at-law and UCD lecturer;
• Dr Gerald Kean, Principal of Keans Solicitors; and
• Patrick O’Connor, solicitor and former President of the Law Society, who said that the Bill: “will springboard the legal profession two hundred years from the 19th into the 21st Century, which will benefit the public and ultimately all legal practitioners in Ireland”.
• Masoud Gerami, Managing Director of Justis Publishing, said: “Our close professional relationship with lawyers in Ireland goes back many years and we’ve always had plenty of content to match their requirements. But the introduction of Justis Irish Cases into our portfolio brings us into an exciting new era. I feel confident that the series and our other tailored products will assist busy practitioners however the Legal Services Bill pans out.”
For further information, please call +44 (0)20 7267 8989, email press[.]justis.com or see justis.com/dublindebate.