NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Daytona Beach, FL, United States, 2012/05/23 - New to the CPX family, SCCY's newest generation of CPX 9mm pistols, the CPX-2, brings revolutionary design changes to the already proven quality of these MADE IN USA firearms - SCCY.com.
SCCY introduces the CPX-2 (9mm) in Stainless Steel Two Tone or Stainless Steel Black Nitride finish. These pistols are custom designed with the comfort and accuracy of the shooter in mind.
"The CPX Series delivers the legendary durability and quality of SCCY Firearms at an extremely attractive price. It's the ideal 9mm for conceal and carry users." says SCCY CEO and Founder, Joe Roebuck. "The CPX-2 models are another step in our commitment to producing the best firearm for law-abiding citizens around the world."
Generation 2 CPX Features & Benefits include:
- Compact, conceal & carry 9mm
- Powerful performance in a small package
- Slide and barrel manufactured from 416 stainless steel bar stock
- Industry best manufacturing process to ensure maximum performance, toughness and wear
- Double action trigger
- Smooth, consistent trigger pull for safety and conceal carry
- Recoil absorbing backstrap
- Ergonomic grip reduces recoil
- External safety (CPX-1 Model Only) [CPX-2 Model has NO external safety]
- Extra safety option
- Fully encapsulated, all steel recoil spring system
- Simple disassembly, trouble-free maintenance and ease of use
- Two double stack 10-round magazines with extensions and standard base
- Additional option at no extra cost
- Premium product at an economical price
- More gun-per-dollar than any firearms manufacturer in America
- SCCY's the Limit Lifetime Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty stays with the gun not the owner, 100% SCCY Guarantee!
The CPX Series proves that the SCCY's the Limit!
In 1998 Joe Roebuck recognized the increasing demand for a safe, simple to use, and affordable firearm due to political climate changes and most states enacting legislation to allow conceal and carry permits. Joe Roebuck has been in the manufacturing industry for 35 years, and chooses to use his talents as a Tool & Die Maker and Mechanical Design Engineer to design the CPX series of firearms. In September 2003, Joe Roebuck founded Skyy Industries, LLC now known as SCCY Industries, LLC (sccy.com) to produce a conceal & carry firearm known as the CPX 9mm. The company's first offices and manufacturing facility was located in South Daytona, Florida and as of February 2010 relocated to a new 21,000 sq. ft. facility located in Daytona Beach, Florida, just a half a mile from the famous Daytona 500 speedway.
Contained in SCCY's new facility are numerous state-of-the-art CNC machining centers of various types using custom tooling and programs designed by Joe Roebuck. The barrel, slide, receiver and all other major metal components are manufactured at the new facility. It was Joe Roebuck's vision that the CPX series firearms could be both cost effective and precisely manufactured to be as good as or even better than other name brand name products, without the high cost to the retail buyer. SCCY's success is benchmarked by producing over 50,000 firearms to date. This success continues to grow with the current introduction of the new "Generation 2" CPX series. In 2012, SCCY will produce CPX1 and CPX2 "Generation 2" pistols and expand its national dealer/distributor base to a new all time high.