NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Westlake Village, CA, United States, 2012/05/17 - 24 Hour Caregivers and Home Care, a Los Angeles, California based corporations, launches its all new website which offers Home Care in Los Angeles, CA - 24HourCaregivers.net.
24 Hour Caregivers & Home Care is Los Angles County’s most elite none medical home care providers. The company’s services includes, but not limited to: Companionship, Errands and Transportation, Hygiene Assistant, Bathing and Grooming, Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Medical Reminders, Personal Care, and even professional skilled Nurses such as Registered Nurses, and Licensed Vocational Nurses. 24 Hour Caregivers offices can be found in the cities of Westlake Village, Sherman Oaks, and Tarzana. With 3 convenient locations across Los Angeles County, they make it easy to communicate their staff.
Here are some reasons why they state that you should choose their services as your home care provider:
- 24 Hour Availability: A care manager is available and prepared to take any of your inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- Free In Home Care Consultations: Every one of our clients are special and require a custom tailored service. Therefore, we schedule an in-home consultation with one of our plan of care managers to determine the best service for you or your loved one. Also, in the meeting, we are able to get to know our customers on a closer level and answer any of their questions.
- No Minimum Hourly Requirements— Unlike certain companies that require a four to six hour minimum daily commitment, we are a local community based company; therefore we have NO hourly minimums. We can send you a caregiver for just one hour or for an entire day; it is all up to you.
- Their Coverage Area-- With over 100 qualified caregivers in Los Angeles County, we are able to expand our services to all areas of Los Angeles, and San Fernando Valley.
- Quality care assurance-- Quality is our number one priority and we make every effort possible to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. We are able to provide excellent customer service by assigning a trained care manager to every one of our clients to conduct weekly follow-up calls and monthly home visits. By doing so, can receive important feedback, share care updates, and perfectly tailor our services to accommodate our clients.
With over 10 years of experience in the Home Health field, Allen Tahir the Founder and President of 24 Hour Caregivers has decided to expand its services to providing quality home care services in the Los Angeles County. By utilizing his wealth of knowledge in the home health field, Mr. Tahir founded 24 Hour Caregievrs with extreme attention to customer service and Human Resources. He believes that providing an excellent customer service and having experienced and passionate staff will be the company’s most vital assets.