NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lenexa, KS, United States, 2012/05/14 - PlattForm Advertising received nine awards from the Hermes Creative Awards for marketing campaigns in several different categories. Among them, the agency received two prestigious platinum awards for their internal rebranding project.
PlattForm Advertising received nine awards from the Hermes Creative Awards for marketing campaigns in several different categories. Among them, the agency received two prestigious platinum awards for their internal rebranding project and company website.
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing, and design of traditional and emerging media. This year, there were roughly 4,700 entries from the United States and several other countries.
• Platinum: ONE (Union Station) (Video/Television Spot)
• Platinum: PlattForm Website (Website Overall/Corporation)
• Platinum: Two T’s (Integrated Marketing/Company Branding)
• Gold: How Many Jobs? (Advertising/Ad Campaign)
• Gold: Take it Anywhere (Video/Television Spot)
• Gold: Website – Lytle's Redwood Empire Beauty College (Website Overall/Educational Institution)
• Honorable Mention: Mobile site – House of Heavilin (Mobile Website)
• Honorable Mention: Motivational posters (Advertising/Ad Campaign)
• Honorable Mention: Website – Laurus Technical Institute (Website Overall/Educational Institution)
“These awards are a testament of our continual commitment to elevate our creative services, and we’re honored to receive these recognitions,” said Jack Swearengin, vice president of creative services at PlattForm.
PlattForm has been providing creative and marketing solutions for clients in the career college and traditional sectors of higher education since 1989.
For more information, please contact Melissa Cowan, communications specialist, at melissa.cowan[.]plattformad.com or 913-254-6939.
PlattForm Advertising (plattformad.com) is a full-service enrollment solutions provider with a focus on postsecondary education. Boasting an internal staff of more than 400 industry experts, the Kansas City-based firm serves over 4,000 colleges and universities, providing an array of marketing services including interactive lead generation; online marketing; search engine marketing; traditional media placement; and creative services. PlattForm, founded in 1989, is a division of Ad Venture Interactive.