NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2012/05/08 - Nominations now open to honor customers and partners for excellence and innovation using Oracle Solutions (NASDAQ: ORCL) - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Nominations for the Oracle Excellence Awards 2012 are now open.
Customers and partners who have excelled at driving business value and innovation with Oracle solutions are invited to submit their success stories for consideration.
Full details and submission guidelines are available on the Oracle Excellence Awards Website.
The 2012 awards consist of the following categories, including new categories for C-level line of business executives, database administrators, and Oracle partners:
• CIO of the Year—Recognizes outstanding performance and vision in the role of chief information officer of an enterprise that uses Oracle products and services.
• Database Administrator of the Year—Honors an individual who demonstrates excellent technical ability and superior knowledge of the Oracle database and Oracle engineered systems within their organizations.
• Data Warehouse Leader of the Year—Acknowledges an individual who demonstrates excellent technical ability and superior knowledge of Oracle data warehouse technologies, and consistently applies best practices while demonstrating leadership.
• Eco-Enterprise Innovation—Recognizes select customers and their partners for the customer's use of any Oracle product(s) to reduce their environmental footprint while reducing costs and improving business efficiencies using green business practices. Customers or their partners can submit a nomination. Winners are selected based on the extent of their environmental impact, as well as the business efficiencies they achieved through their use of Oracle products.
• Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation—Awards Oracle customers for their cutting-edge solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware. Winners are selected based on the uniqueness of their business case, business benefits, level of impact relative to the size of the organization, complexity and magnitude of implementation, and the originality of architecture.
• Oracle Leadership—Celebrates Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs), Chief Marketing Officer (CMOs), and Chief Operating Officers (COOs) worldwide who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and technology vision in the successful deployment of Oracle solutions to simplify IT, power innovation, and drive transformational change in their respective lines of business or organizations. The annual awards honor individual achievement in the following categories: finance, human capital management, marketing, and supply chain management.
• Proactive Support Champion of the Year—Acknowledges Oracle customers and partners for driving adoption of proactive tools and resources within their company. Winners are selected based on their usage of proactive capabilities and how it has benefited their organizations.
• Specialized Partner of the Year (Global)—Honors global Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized partners excelling in six categories, including database, middleware, applications, industry, server and storage systems, and Oracle-on-Oracle.
• Specialized Partner of the Year (EMEA)—Celebrates OPN Specialized partners in EMEA who have demonstrated success with specialization, delivering customer value and outstanding solution or service innovation in categories that complement OPN Specialization investments.
• Specialized Partner of the Year (North America)— Formerly known as the Titan Awards, these awards salute the innovative solutions and business achievements of OPN partners excelling in categories that complement OPN Specialization investments.
• Technologist of the Year Awards—Recognizes individuals in key roles for their extraordinary efforts and contributions to enterprise technology solutions.
The awards will be reviewed by a panel of judges recruited from Oracle’s independent users group communities around the world.
About the Oracle Excellence Awards
Striving for success is what drives Oracle and its customers and partners to continually discover innovative uses for Oracle technology and to deploy successful and ground-breaking solutions and best practices. The Oracle Excellence Award recognizes customers and partners that have excelled in driving business value together with Oracle in eleven different award categories. Full details are available on our Website.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.