Automated Systems Design, Inc. (ASD®) installed a structured cabling system for an international company’s new data center. The data center is located at one of the largest data centers in the world. The structured cabling system installed by ASD includes 59 OM3 fiber optic cables, 300 Twin Axial Cables, and 281 iCAT-ITS Category 6 Cables. Total fiber strand count is 552. The structured cabling system also includes the following:
• Four-rack unit (4RU) fiber enclosures in cabinet locations that serve as main cabinets with high-density fiber terminations;
• 32 two-rack units (2RU), single-sided horizontal wire managers in each rack for a neat and orderly cable transition from panels to equipment;
• Runway Radius Drop pieces at each cabinet housing copper cabling;
• 200 feet of 4” x 4” Yellow Panduit Fiber Runner Tray;
• 20 feet of additional 24” tray.
About Automated Systems Design, Inc. (ASD®)
Automated Systems Design, Inc. (asd-usa.com) offers the leading manufacturing, management and maintenance of nationwide custom turnkey information transport systems. Since 1987, ASD (asd-usa.com) has remained committed to delivering cabling products that promote and support industry standards. ASD provides solutions for national clients seeking a single point of contact. Services include, voice and data cabling (structured cabling), VoIP phone systems, security/access control, wired/wireless surveys and systems, sound masking and paging, audio visual/digital signage, point of sale system installs, 24/7 maintenance and data center build-outs. As a manufacturer and direct seller of high-performance iCAT-ITS™ copper and iGLO-ITS™ fiber optic cabling and products, ASD has streamlined the supply chain, saving customers up to 30 percent. ASD offers a lifetime warranty on ASD services and products. All ASD services are performed by a network of more than 12,000 trained and qualified AASDIs (Authorized ASD Installers), pronounced “as-dees.” ASD is a five-time Inc. 500/5000 company.