SwyftTechnology, LLC today announced the release of a new website, swyftmobile.com, showcasing the benefits and features of its latest Mobile Application supporting field sales force and service organizations. The Mobile Application is fully integrated with Swyft’s powerful Customer Interaction Management suite of products.
“One of the key benefits of the Mobile Application is that it is adaptable to any industry and can be integrated with virtually any back office system as well as handle any sales force or service operations activity,” said MJ Uhlik, Swyft’s Senior Vice President. “The tool provides immediate feedback to all those involved in the product or service fulfillment cycle.” Businesses that sell and service complex products and services via territory-based field sales or service operations are ideal users for the mobile application.
Both sales force and service personnel want user-friendly tools that minimize manual tasks, make their jobs easier, and give them usable information about their customers for better sales prospecting, lead qualification and service scheduling. Sales and service managers require up to the minute data, real-time sales lead tracking and better views into their team’s activity. Using Swyft Mobile, the needs of both groups are met; field sales force and service personnel gain efficiency, and management gains real-time insight into field activities.
Swyft Mobile will increase sales and improve productivity and efficiency across your sales force or service organization, while at the same time, enhance the experience that your customers have with your company and its representatives. The result – more sales at a lower acquisition cost, greater efficiencies in the field, and more satisfied customers.
Delivered on popular smartphone and tablet brands, Swyft Mobile is available as a standalone application or as part of Swyft’s Customer Interaction Management suite of products. Flexibly priced on a subscription fee basis, Swyft Mobile is affordable and is rapidly implemented.
Key features of the Field Sales Mobile Application include:
• Using geocoding to track field agent activity, Swyft Mobile Administrator is a sophisticated territory management user interface that provides the ability for Sales Executives and Chief Service Officers to create and manage sales and service territories, as well as assign and prioritize prospects and/or work orders.
• The smartphone and tablet application is feature rich including daily prioritization and location of prospects or work orders, personalized content for each prospect or order and a highly configurable form builder that allows you to create virtually any form to capture new account data and servicing activities. The results of the sales call or servicing activity are dispositioned directly on the smartphone or tablet delivering real-time results to management.
• Using PerfectPathsm, Swyft’s work-flow process, the Mobile Application seamlessly links to your home office ERP, order entry, billing and servicing systems.
• Swyft Mobile has enhanced reporting functionality leveraging geo-location of the prospect or work order and the physical location of the field agent.
• Swyft Mobile extends Swyft’s multi-channel, customer interaction management suite, and integrates the field channel with other high volume customer interaction channels, including: call centers, web self-service portals, direct mail, email and more.
About Swyft Mobile
Swyft’s latest innovation is a robust smartphone and tablet enabled version of their popular mobile platform that links geo-location to real-time decisioning and personalization for mobile employees, customers or prospects. Swyft Mobile (swyftmobile.com) can push notifications or location based campaigns, as well as link CRM and marketing information to local leads. Swyft’s mobile application provides its clients with a material competitive advantage over legacy decisioning platforms and provides the tools that allow marketers to detect, decision, and deliver based on real-time input from mobile devices.
About Swyft Technology
Offered in the Cloud, Swyft Technology delivers a sophisticated on-demand rules-based messaging and alerting system that consistently pushes relevant product and service content to any and all points of customer interaction - call centers, smartphones and tablets, websites, retail stores, and interactive voice response units. The result is increased revenue and wallet share at a lower cost - and more satisfied customers. Swyft’s clients are in many industries including telecommunications, banking, insurance and cable.