NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Reston, VA, United States, 2012/04/12 - If you currently manage a marketing or Web team, this is a must-attend event. “Creating Feature-Rich Mobile Web Experiences in a Multi-Platform World” will look at how global enterprises can create robust mobile Web experiences - Siteworx.com.
The Mobile Web has evolved into a must-have trick in every marketer’s bag. Whether your audience is B2B or B2C, understanding how to develop and deliver deeply engaging, tailored experiences that create meaningful relationships with your customers has become even more challenging for even the most tech savvy marketers.
On Wednesday, April 25 at 1 pm. ET, Siteworx will host an information-packed discussion on creating successful mobile experiences in a multi-platform world.
Tim McLaughlin, President of Siteworx and Craig Besnoy, Managing Director of Netbiscuits will share how global enterprises can create robust mobile experiences, including video, photos, commerce and content, which feature touch-enabled events and activities that drive consumer awareness, action and engagement.
Join Siteworx and Netbiscuits to:
1. See how you can achieve feature-rich, touch-enabled experiences at a fraction of the cost of building a native mobile application.
2. Find out how Web standards like CSS3 and HTML5, combined with responsive design techniques, can provide tailored experiences that drive engagement.
3. Gain a comprehensive view of mobile content strategy, and how content should be the key driver of many design choices.
4. Understand how to develop a mobile business case that maps your mobile strategy to specific mobile tactics that drive results.
5. Learn how the mobile Web can provide greater and faster return on investment (ROI), and can ultimately lay a solid foundation as new device types and platforms continue to evolve.
Registration for the live discussion on April 25, at 1 pm. ET,“Creating Hyper-Optimized, Feature-Rich Consumer Mobile Web Experiences in a Multi-Platform World,” is now open:
For more information, please contact Siteworx at info[.]siteworx.com, 703-964-1700